🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
BrettMorris

submit youtube clips for improv4humans

HOLY SHIT that guy picked up a gun and said he'll name names and take no prisoners. The thing is bookended with his dog tags atop the constitution. Is he going to war with farmers from other countries?

I realize this isn't a video, however, i think it brings up some funny thoughts about evil twins and what not..

in this case, Matt's overly tanned doppelganger, Mitch Besser, marries Annie Lennox.

annie-lennox-300.jpg

Almost feel bad for posting this one. I mean, what's a guy supposed to do if he's got Tourette's? But dammit, I couldn't keep from chortling.

This impossibly old man is here to fix your body with a Taboo buzzer.

There are 74 of these things!

• Like 1

love it guys, this is going great. if i haven't selected your video, it still might show up in future episodes don't worry. a few of them just don't make the cut, sometimes i try to avoid using similar ones in one episode. but the majority are awesome.

This may not work for the show (violating the don't-be-funny-on-purpose suggestion) but I think it'd be great for an episode with Tim Meadows. Or if someone could just tell Tim about it.

An oldie but a goodie...the whole thing is good for backstory but 2:00 in is where things really start to happen

I'd love to hear the Improv4Humans crew rap battle.