🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 54 — Why or Why Not?

It'd be great if Matt accompanied Eric on one of his interviewing outings.

Has anything come of that Polish guy?

No, but afterwards we walked to the grocery store down the road so Brett could buy "mustard supplies" and I saw him while waiting outside. It was a really uncomfortable moment because I thought he thought I was following him. So I just said "hi" and hurried inside.

I don't know what the fucks wrong with me.

Edited by EricL
"mustard supplies" instead of "baking supplies"
  • Like 2

No, but afterwards we walked to the grocery store down the road so Brett could buy "mustard supplies" and I saw him while waiting outside. It was a really uncomfortable moment because I thought he thought I was following him. So I just said "hi" and hurried inside.

Oh thats brilliant! I like to think otherwise, but I would have probably done the same thing.

Looking forward to the next 'man-on-the-street'. Props to you, Eric.

Here's 80+ minutes of what the fuck's wrong with you. ;)

• Like 6

I'd seriously love to see Eric's nervous fumbling and battery dropping. Brett, if you go out with him to interview again, try to capture some of it with your phone or something.

Dear Mr. Matt Besser,

Today was one of the most bizarre and depressing days in recent memory, involving the seriousness illness of a very close family member. But at the end of this awful day, your show was able to make me laugh until my abs hurt, pull me away from the drama and allow me to find a bit of inner peace for awhile. Improv4Humans is always a weekly highlight, but this week it was genuinely meaningful to me.

In other words, thanks, Matt. I needed this.

• Like 2

Listened to this episode 3 times today. The Government sketch kept me coming back over and over again, as did Why or Why Not?, the Political Ad, and everything in-between.

I sentence you to... ONE PUNISHMENT!

In the playground of my mind, I am listening to the episode where Eric not only provides the stilted, awkward material for improv scenes, but participates in the scenes as well!

I'm always waiting for Eric to awkwardly jump into the improv scenes. Matt's reaction to that would be a beautiful thing.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this