🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

This needs a HDTGM episode! They can even talk about the fact that this and Tank Girl take place in the same universe!

• Like 2

I thought I was the only one who remembered this weird ass movie.

oh god yes, please

might as well throw in the sequel too which was the final role of Ares from Xena/Hercules

ZOMG YES. Do this movie!

And if you do, as added bonus, my friend has volunteered to talk to you about it if you want insider insight. She worked on this film for two years, on location and on set, as one of the people who built the kangaroos! ^_^

(She can also talk about Batman & Robin, Passion in the Desert, and a bunch of other films!)

• Like 3

Easily the most random of movies. Who needs ninja turtles when you have ninja 'roos? Awesomely bad plot twists. Put this one in a podcast. Or "make like Tom and cruise."

This offer better be taken up on. That is gold.

No kidding! Guys! You totally need to do this! She has so many awesome stories about how this movie got pitched, how it got screwed up, how the scaffolding was all incredibly made, and how DISGUSTING that lake was... We totally have the ability to have her call in to talk with you and still have high quality audio of her end for you to use. She's willing to chat or be your full blown guest!

This movie is insane, you gotta watch it!

I saw this movie when I was a kid and even then it was horrible. If the last airbender and a ninja turtle had a baby and that baby stepped in two that teleporter from the fly with a kangaroo, you'd have Warriors of Virtue.

My apologies to the moderator, who linked these threads. I did run a search for this movie on this thread before I posted my own thread but I didn't see any results. Maybe I misspelled virtue... I'm pretty dumb guys.

This needs a HDTGM episode! They can even talk about the fact that this and Tank Girl take place in the same universe!

Wait... How is this true!

I've never watched this movie, but I very much remember seeing the trailer for it at the theater and being so deeply disturbed I couldn't focus on the movie I was there to see.

You guys need to do WARRIORS OF VIRTUE (1997) if for no other reason than to convince me that it's not just some fever dream I once had. It's 1 part THE PAGEMASTER, 1 part NINJA TURTLES and 1 part CAPTAIN PLANET from the director of FREDDY VS JASON and BRIDE OF CHUCKY (frankly you could do all of Ronny Yu's American films). Oh, did I mention that there are Kung Fu Kangaroos with the powers of the Planeteers (except wind is replaced with wood and they threw metal in there instead of heart). This movie is absolutely bonkers!

It's available on VUDU now for free (with ads) and on YouTube (no ads but much lower quality):

https://www.vudu.com/content/movies/details/Warriors-of-Virtue/13657

I am so happy to know that other people have watched this. I have never met anyone besides myself who has. Kind of shocked y'all haven't touched this one yet, but that might be because this movie is actually very good. TMNT walked so Warriors of Virtue could soar.