🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
SlidePocket

Exit to Eden (1994)

thebusiness: I posted the full youtube link further up, you should really check it out (edit: even more now that the next two movies are already confirmed, and E2E isn't one of them). It truly is mindboggling that this got made.

I really, really want June to comment on the outfits, and if Jason's head doesn't explode when he watches this I can't wait to hear his opinion on everything. Seriously, I want Jason to do a minute-by-minute review of this.

• Like 1

I keep thinking about this for the last few days, so here it is: after rewatching, I need to correct my earlier "Pussy Galore" comment: island leader woman wasn't raped and got into S&M that way. I may have conflated that with the actual Pussy Galore and why she "became" a lesbian in Goldfinger.

It's still a terrible movie, both worth watching and worth being on the podcast :)

Bump, because this movie would be fantastic on this show!! And I totally agree about getting PFT as the guest if they do this episode!!

• Like 1

How does an Anne Rice romance novel about S&M turn into a kooky sex comedy about two up tight cops trying to catch a jewel thief? No, seriously, how? I want to ask Gary Marshall, because he's responsible for this. Starring Dan Aykroyd in a creepy mustache, Rosie O'Donnell in a BDSM corset, Dana Delaney, and Dana Delaney's glorious early 90s bush. I really, really want to hear a show about this movie, not just because it's terrible but because I am genuinely curious as to how it came into existence.

• Like 1

It would be so amazing to get Garry "Please, call me Mister" Marshall on an episode! Or any CBS regular doing a hot charac, but this film with PFT would be particularly good synergy.

Finally, we've found the one movie Jason won't find anything to jerk it to.

Hey lets face facts Jason would jerk it to this movie.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this