🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 29 — Jordan Morris, Our Close Friend

v so deep that it made me cry & stare out a window for a few hours while it rained

this is a play on the meaning of deep that means "not superficial; profound; grave or serious; heartfelt or sincere."

i hope you all liked my unique, sort of twisted take on this joke. thanks, all.

i met the iron sheik a few weeks back and he was pretty hilarious. we didn't 'party' but i was buzzing pretty hard on earl greezy.

i also play ping pong with handsome dick manitoba on the reg. i'm pretty sure he was a wrestler too.

and this is SOOO rando

but also nawwt (psyche, bitches) because homeboy has a blog post about partying with pro wrestlerz.

• Like 1

can you guys talked more about how deep sean's v is in the photos. he's having a rough day (hurt his hand)

I know I'm so late to the game on this, blame my stupid fucking job...

Can I just say how f ing sick that v is. Could go a little deeper in my opinion. I'm more of a scoop neck man myself right now though.

*edit

okay so now i realize I am supposed to make a funny joke about the v.

um...

Sean's V is so deep you have to get really high to talk to it... or be on it's level, otherwise you would brush it off as some bullshit ramblings of a stoner asshole.

*edit again

And then you get in an argument about practicality of realistic expectations vs fantastical pipe dreams. You warm up to the thoughts that are suggested and begin to reminisce of your party days and experimental mind sets.You find yourself feeling light and happy as you lay on the ground with the lights off listening to the 'this is the end' or something by the doors. You realize you've been talking to a literal shirt for two hours in a basement room, in the dark.

As you 'come down' you find you're scared... too scared. You are un able to discern logic. You hear animal collective shit from like five years ago playing in the distance. To be specific it's Banshee beat. You run upstairs and that shirt, that one... fucking... deep—est v, is fucking your girlfriend. You contemplate running out in embarrassment, but you confront the situation. You simply suggest that this needs to stop. The room is filled with smoke and smells of cigarettes.

The shirt looks up at you. You realize you're still completely drugged, this was all a set up. You fall to the ground as the shirt walks to your now lifeless body, you get a boner...

• Like 6

shon has a flying v so deep, it's actually a bass guitar.

so simple it's perfect.

• Like 1

Sean's V is so deep that if it were purple it would play Smoke on the Water

• Like 6

I don't wish to be rude, but the shirt neck on the one guy is pretty big -- it, you know, goes down pretty far? Don't know what else to call it. :unsure:

• Like 6

i met the iron sheik a few weeks back and he was pretty hilarious. we didn't 'party' but i was buzzing pretty hard on earl greezy.

did sheiky baby call you a jabroni or did he think you were the real?

theres no greater compliment than being considered to be the real by the iron sheik. but, conversely, being call a jabroni isnt something id wish on my worst enemy. not even that dastardly chanson deserves that.

• Like 2

you get a boner...

epic ...and accurate, rigor mortis affects millions of dead bodies every year

• Like 1

did sheiky baby call you a jabroni or did he think you were the real?

theres no greater compliment than being considered to be the real by the iron sheik. but, conversely, being call a jabroni isnt something id wish on my worst enemy. not even that dastardly chanson deserves that.

we we're mainly talking about derek jeter -- who the sheik believes to be 'the real.' in the eyes of the sheik, anyone that doesn't like jeter is a jabroni and is jealous because jeter gets all the tightest [redacted]

• Like 3

Hey guys trying to find a RSS clip. It was when they were talking about one of the house shows (Big Brother, Real World, something like that) and how in the preview for the next episode this crazy girl was making out with this crazy guy and I think Sean described how insane/aggressive the making out was and it was really funny. I want to link a friend to that b/c we were talking about something similar. Anyone can help?

Hey guys trying to find a RSS clip. It was when they were talking about one of the house shows (Big Brother, Real World, something like that) and how in the preview for the next episode this crazy girl was making out with this crazy guy and I think Sean described how insane/aggressive the making out was and it was really funny. I want to link a friend to that b/c we were talking about something similar. Anyone can help?

Is it from #26 where they're talking about Nia (new, batshit houseguest) wanting to suck the skin off someone's redacted? Starts at 25:30 or so... The bit was about how Sean and Hayes were doing their very best to stay away from gutter talking b/c they had received a complaint from a listener. You know how much S+H love to accommodate their fans!

• Like 8

Is it from #26 where they're talking about Nia (new, batshit houseguest) wanting to suck the skin off someone's redacted? Starts at 25:30 or so... The bit was about how Sean and Hayes were doing their very best to stay away from gutter talking b/c they had received a complaint from a listener. You know how much S+H love to accommodate their fans!

Aw man I think I'm mixing up 2 clips in my head because that's definitely what I described but it doesn't have the lines I was trying to think of. Still a great clip! Any others like it?

BTW impressive encyclopedic knowledge of RSS. Maybe we should do a RSS/HH trivia championship live on Hangouts? I think Freja would win (she'd probably even bean Hayesean).

• Like 3

Sean's Deep V Origin Story... from The RSS Ep. 4 somewhere near the end.

Cliffhanger post.. look down for continuation post.

• Like 2

Scoop Troop, help us out. Next week's guest is Milla Jovovich and she's going to talk about acting and Hollywood or some whatever bullshit. You should throw some questions at her before she causes an occulus rift in Hayes' and Sean's friendship

Hey gang, was having a tough week and all your deep V posts really cheered me up. Thanks for coming thru HUGE on this one.

Tim, I think you're remembering an episode of Blue Mountain State. That show has a lotta lines that stick in your headhole, ya feel me?

In Sedona now. Use this space to list some of your favorite crystals and their mystical properties.

• Like 12

my fave crystal is crystal light, all the great flavor of koolaid+an aftertaste like sucking on pennies

• Like 5

or also i like blue crystals

• Like 1

My favorite Crystal works at the tiki club in downtown. she has such great dance moves that people throw money at her which is good because she needs it for college and diapers. She doesnt own any properties but her roommate is named Mystical and im positive that is her real name

• Like 3

IMG_3.jpg

This actually looks like some kind of paramilitary gasmask-man, to me. Wearing a devastating v-tee

• Like 6

The kind of crystal I like is the kind I down by the bottle at the hottest clubs with all my hot girlfriends!(cristal!)

• Like 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwkdKfkncok

my favorite crystal is a doors cover band called crystal shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwkdKfkncok

• Like 3

Since no one's said it yet, I'll be the normcore dolt on the board (this week only tho) and say meth is my favorite crystal. I've heard you can lose a bunch of weight on that ish and the liberal media keeps telling me I have to get my disgusting figure into beach body shape so might have to give it a go! Hey burdrulz, is your cousin Jordy able to surf again yet? If so I'll have to give him a holler when I'm out there B)

• Like 4