🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 35 — Mikal Cronin, Our Close Friend

Update: I'm in a bar next to UCB. This place is like Mecca

It has a cube that contains an asteroid given by God to the prophet Abraham too?

• Like 1

Final update: show was hilarious. Sean was hilarious. I hate almost everything about LA but the amazing cheap comedy is awesome.

• Like 2

remember that time there was no pictures on the episode page but then like 4 earwolf staff members posted about how it was fixed? its fun to reminisce about the good times

oGZeTlw.jpg

• Like 10

Great week on the forums, guys and gals. It was less bout achieving a certain post-count and more about content that came from the heart. This is what I like... some of you like to use algorithms and computers techno to figure out the "optimal" number of "posts" but me, I'm just a good old boy that you can have a beer with (any other drugs also) and enjoy some good foruming.

• Like 10

Great week on the forums, guys and gals. It was less bout achieving a certain post-count and more about content that came from the heart. This is what I like... some of you like to use algorithms and computers techno to figure out the "optimal" number of "posts" but me, I'm just a good old boy that you can have a beer with (any other drugs also) and enjoy some good foruming.

hmmmm....this message seems very unassuming and folksy, but according to my 'like' algorithm spreadsheet it tops the charts, this guy is either talking out both sides his lips or a post prodigy

• Like 12

Post-hipster irony is just being sincere. Some might even call it metafictional or post modern. Its a fuggin new age brahs. Gotta go, grad school finals are happening and my bosses are all "we expect you to do well cause your on a fellowship" and im all, "chilllllllll bro. That sweet doseph you guys rain on me is going right where its supposed to. To weed and beer and taking weird women out for drinks and sushi. No doy im doing well."

• Like 10

G'luck on your finals BRR!!! Do they have to do with potato breeding or other stuff I'm too dumb to undahstand?

(...dunno if you guys have noticed but I'm going for a sweet, supportive vibe on the forum lately. Tryin'a be all nice n'stuff. Hope you guys feel me on this. Cool. Bye.)

• Like 7

i "like" positive posting

• Like 8

Anyone doing some niceposting has a guaranteed like from me. I'm all about good vibes on the internet

• Like 6

I cannot wait until tomorrow morning to find out whose questions Agata has chosen to be read on the show

• Like 2

Anyone doing some niceposting has a guaranteed like from me. I'm all about good vibes on the internet

Great post, Andy!

#NiceKneisPosting

• Like 3

Great post, Andy!

#NiceKneisPosting

Thanks! You know what? Some jerks out there might call you a bozo but I call you... friend.

• Like 3

Ok, I didn't intend for all ya'll to follow suit here... I was kinda trying to say that I'm the nicest one here and have that be my thing. I mean it's cool that you guys wanna be nice too but I just wanna make sure we're all clear here about who the HH sweetheart is. Fuckin Andy Kneis is getting more likes than me?!! Are you guys fuckin serious?!!! Fuckin Jacob C comes in here and thinks that a smiley face is gonna convey more kindness than anything I bring to the table? Yeah, NO.

• Like 7

I feel like we need a different, darker version of this forum where we can deal with all of our beefs and flamewars and keep this one fun and fancy free

• Like 4

I feel like we need a different, darker version of this forum where we can deal with all of our beefs and flamewars and keep this one fun and fancy free

The bizarro board has been sitting alone in the dark, just waiting, juuuust waiting for you to come home and find it.

• Like 3

ok bud, im all about being nice today so i put together this mockup of what a darker hh forum could look like, as brody stevens would say 'enJOY it'

TZ0MrnN.png

• Like 6

I love it. It's just missing one thing before it's ready to launch: if some computer whiz could make an algorithm that would give all of our avatars ripped, oily six pack abs, then it'll be perfect

• Like 1

did you guys hear about the pigmentless polygamist??

the punchline is the funny part

• Like 3