🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 36 — John Cochran, Our Close Friend

are all of us working at this grocery store or are most of us just regular customers?

• Like 1

...sounds about right. Also, we could all apply to be on the next season of The Real World. And then we'd be eligible for The Challenge! And we'd get to meet TJ Lavin!!!!

Maybe Sean and/or Hayes could pull some strings for us?

• Like 3

speaking of real world, i was thinking a funny alternate story for the ang would be hayes and sean hosting a reality show with us as contestants

the twist ending would be they would send us all home at the end of the first episode

• Like 2

I downloaded it. Is it alright if I make a quick draft? I promise not to take your jokes out, but I had a couple of idurs

Do it, babuh. But if you sell the remastered edition to the Sklar Bros forum so help me god.

are all of us working at this grocery store or are most of us just regular customers?

We all work in the produce section of a grocery store. It's a tough job, but some 10+ people gotta do it.

Just wanna put it out there that I'm not sure I'm as aggressively sexual irl as I seem to be in the various fan fics in which I've been featured.

I strive to bring out the real you in my writing. All of the forum members can be their true selves with me. Go back and reread your parts and I think you'll find it's been you all along.

btw, i do makeout with Uncle Jesse irl just so we're clear

• Like 6

Greggy, I believe we are all employees except for you and Freja. I may be wrong but it seems like she's obsessed with Hayes and goes in every day to make dick shaped potatoes and hit on him while you watch.Nvm u work there

Edited by Michael Bay of Pigs

it wasn't mentioned explicitly but I am some of the produce in the store. like some grapes and radishes and stuff. I'm that.

• Like 7

Guys let's all meet up in LA and film it!

OOOO I LOVE ME SOME CAJUN FOOD!

• Like 4

it wasn't mentioned explicitly but I am some of the produce in the store. like some grapes and radishes and stuff. I'm that.

are you the worst? b/c radishes are the worst. j/w

• Like 3

are you the worst? b/c radishes are the worst. j/w

Woah woah woah... radishes are bad, but they're not celery bad.

VB that was beautiful. My only criticism is that Tim seemed a little too "cool." I would have written him more of an Urkel-esque type character that everyone in the grocery store makes fun of and after the shift, everyone throws the rotten tomatoes from the produce section at him. Other than that though....pretty great

• Like 7

Great script, loved it... just some minor notes mainly on how to save money for the production:

1. You could save money on sets and props by moving all the scenes to one location, like a shared house.

2. Scripted characters need auditions, actors, writers, time to learn lines, and so on - if you use regular members of the public you can skip a lot of that! They can come up with their own lines and even wardrobe.

3. Encourage audience participation - maybe some mechanism where the audience could express their opinion on the show, like being able to vote off their least favourite character.

4. If you don't go with professional actors then the "cast" will want some sort of incentive to be on the show, so there should be a sort of reward or prize available.

But otherwise a great first draft, lots of potential just waiting to be released!

• Like 5

Jesus, woah, hold on here. Radishes are the unsung heroes of many a southeast asian dish, and celery is, uh. it's really good in a beef stew. Point is, I'm not going to tolerate any pooh-pooh-ing of our vegetable friends1, not while most of us work in a produce department and I am some of the assorted produce.

1 except iceberg lettuce

• Like 2

my band practice was canceled so i used the time to make this instead....

don judge, i don't actually play lap steel i'm just messin around.

https://soundcloud.c.../small-potatoes

edit: val i hope you don mind that i changed tha lyrics slightly...

• Like 9

http://www.scribd.com/ValerieBryant

It's time for us to get famous. I wrote the first episode of a possible webseries for all of us to star in. Unless I forgot to include you, then I'm sorry but you'll have to wait until episode two.

Click on the link and then click on the page that says "Hollywood Handbook Forum Original Pilot."

This forum just went next-level.

Amazing work!

• Like 3

Alright.

I may or may not have finished all of my classes for grads cool. I may or may not have been drinking since three durty this afternoon. i may or may not be drunk

Look alls I;,m saying is you guys are cool, and veebs, i wiil have you a draft by tomorrow afternoon and since were all sharing creative stuffs i made some jazz sometimes and I uploaded it but never shared it with you guys because I dont want to be lame. Anyways heres whats my dick playing bass and drums and rhythm all looped and shit and then I just did the solo in one take. fifteen minute songs guys, anyone can make them and they arent self serving or pretentious, despite what my or your ex girlfriends say.

Be good you silly honkeys\

• Like 9

I'm thinking of starting a podcast where I review produce. Hour long episodes breaking down exactly what makes a fruit or vegetable great. You can all be guests.

• Like 4

Charlie tha gawd body that was awesome

• Like 1

hey cool stuff brr,

u like wes montgomery?? he's my fav. jazz guitar player to study...

i'm too shy to post the earnest stuff on here but my facebook franz might get to hear some stuff p soon :)

I love this so much. It's perfect.

Alright.

I may or may not have finished all of my classes for grads cool. I may or may not have been drinking since three durty this afternoon. i may or may not be drunk

Look alls I;,m saying is you guys are cool, and veebs, i wiil have you a draft by tomorrow afternoon and since were all sharing creative stuffs i made some jazz sometimes and I uploaded it but never shared it with you guys because I dont want to be lame. Anyways heres whats my dick playing bass and drums and rhythm all looped and shit and then I just did the solo in one take. fifteen minute songs guys, anyone can make them and they arent self serving or pretentious, despite what my or your ex girlfriends say.

Be good you silly honkeys\

https://soundcloud.c...et-dreams-sucka

Congratulations! Or good job! Or both!

And I like your pretentious song. I started playing it and my [redacted] was like "Oh yeah, I listened to this already. It reminds me of video game music." Huge compliment coming from him, so congratulations and good job on that too.

• Like 4

I very much like this.

I feel like we're all sharing a very special moment here on the Hollywood Handjobs forums/love-in/creativity orgy. I'm honored to be a part of this, gang.

PS - 10 forum points to BRR and Gryffindor.

• Like 4

Great tunes, bros.

Small Potatoes is making me feel warm inside... of my dick.

Should we open up an episode of "Great Tunes, Bros" ...

• Like 3

http://www.scribd.com/ValerieBryant

It's time for us to get famous. I wrote the first episode of a possible webseries for all of us to star in. Unless I forgot to include you, then I'm sorry but you'll have to wait until episode two.

Click on the link and then click on the page that says "Hollywood Handbook Forum Original Pilot."

this was very bad and not funny. just kidding. it was very good and especially funny.

• Like 5