🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 59 — Paul Scheer, Our Close Friend

did it get to 300? It said 299 when I checked this morning.

Am I dumb? probably.

• Like 1

Is present day D allowed? What if it has a black and white filter to make it look older?

WGNz1Sh.jpg

I'll say it if nobody else will. Are you secretly a baby?

• Like 3

Is present day D allowed? What if it has a black and white filter to make it look older?

WGNz1Sh.jpg

That's one great D, look at those big strong D hands. A+ D.

• Like 1

Real quick, don't expect anyone to see this, but I keep losing my shit over this one part of the pcast when hayes reminds everyone that the subtitle is 'a skelingtons kiss'. Sean's "ah haaaaaaa" is really good.

Listen and confirm at 30:33

• Like 2

does anyone here want to start a rock band? i can play hello deliliah on the giutar.

• Like 5

Real quick, don't expect anyone to see this, but I keep losing my shit over this one part of the pcast when hayes reminds everyone that the subtitle is 'a skelingtons kiss'. Sean's "ah haaaaaaa" is really good.

Listen and confirm at 30:33

Agreed! I also enjoy the fellas' response when Paul Scheer says that it's based on a true story.

I also would like to say that Hayes always says my name in such an elegant, high class way that it makes me forget how white trash my upbringing was. Ah-nastasia. I love it! I will start introducing myself as "Ah-nastasia" from now on. And I shall say "charmed, I'm sure" when I meet people for the first time.

Jacob, yes, work is stupid.

• Like 3

does anyone here want to start a rock band? i can play hello deliliah on the giutar.

Sure. I'll sign up. I can do some pretty high kicks. And I've always wanted to wear something like Jimmy Page's dragon outfit, which would be utterly ridiculous unless I was in a rock band.

tumblr_n44idklY9o1r0pwhco1_400.jpg

PS - I play no instruments and can't sing very well.

• Like 1

For my musical training, I elected to go broad rather than deep. So I can play "Hot Cross Buns" on any instrument, just like Prince. I'm not sure if there's a market for an all "hot cross buns" cover band, but I doubt we'd have many competitors.

• Like 2

Mommy made me mash my m&ms. Not good at music but u can use that first sentence to warm up your vocals.

• Like 2

hey gang just checking in to say work is stupid bye

Not all work. I love my job. Just get a cooler job, broseph.

• Like 1

I took the clarinet for the school year when the towers fell.

• Like 2

I took the clarinet for the school year when the towers fell.

the world changed that day

• Like 1