🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 161 — Cory Branan and the Google Goggles

Special musical guests Cory Branan & Taylor Locke joins Jon Gabrus, Will Hines, and Drew Spears to create the next gen Google Goggles in a musical edition of improv4humans with Matt Besser! Cory & Taylor play songs that inspire scenes about feeling out of place in a skate rink, what happens when a girl who used to date bad boys starts dating an improv nerd, living arcade machines, and much more! Humans, watch Matt Besser & Rich Fulcher’s Adult Swim infomercial parody “In Search of Miracle Man” right now on

. Be sure to watch many of the stars of improv4humans on the new Hulu series Hotwives of Orlando. This is some funny shit and it’s all available now on Hulu Plus. Make sure to get the Upright Citizens Brigade television show season 3 now available on DVD, the UCB Comedy Improv Manual, Matt Besser’s new comedy album at mattbesser.com, and check out Cory Branan’s music over at www.corybranan.com!

Hey Skyrim shows up in loads of songs! True they are songs ABOUT Skyrim but still its a very poetic name.

GalaxiaN, surely

I can't think for the life of me what game Matt is referring to, possibly Bosconian but that might have been much later.

• Like 2

GalaxiaN, surely

I can't think for the life of me what game Matt is referring to, possibly Bosconian but that might have been much later.

It was Bosconian!

• Like 5

You'd think Matt would hate Drew Spears because he sounds kind of like Jim Parsons.

Great first time on I4H!

• Like 2

Matt,

I loved your passion about getting the word out on Cory's music. This was the first time I heard of him and was greatly enamored with his music. Thank you, good sir!

• Like 4

Matt always has good musical guests. His first one, can't remember the name, was my favourite and I wish he would come back.

• Like 1

Matt always has good musical guests. His first one, can't remember the name, was my favourite and I wish he would come back.

Was it Bobby Matthews of Dragoon? Pretty sure that was the first official musical guest. And yes, he is awesome. Dragoon is the house band and is featured in every episode!

Was it Bobby Matthews of Dragoon? Pretty sure that was the first official musical guest. And yes, he is awesome. Dragoon is the house band and is featured in every episode!

I was thinking of Ben Lee from 122. Maybe because I hear Dragoon most episodes it didn't stand out.

Also, yay for iTunes not working so I couldn't look it up before.

• Like 1

lol great episode as always dudes. That sketch, as well as any time I see it on an Arcade Highscore, reminded me of that simpson's clip where they go bowling.

"Homer, what do you want your name to be?"

"Are Poo and Ass taken already?"

110825-124644.jpg?t=1314294621&size=400x1000

• Like 1

Wow, almost a month later and Matt still can't get over my empathy comment. I really struck a nerve.

Great episode as always, loved the music and hilarious scenes. Way to go Drew, representing Fort Worth!

Death to bro country, long live alt country

Death to bro country, long live alt country

Does anyone else want to hear a Case Closed where Howard Kremer extols the virtues of Florida-Georgia Line?

Really loved this episode, especially the arcade scene. The idea to bring in a machine that would let you put any name you want was brilliant. (Was that too analytical, Gabrus?)

• Like 3

Does anyone else want to hear a Case Closed where Howard Kremer extols the virtues of Florida-Georgia Line?

Cased Closed / Jaws Is Better Double Header!

• Like 3

This ep is great! Loved the arcade scene and the one where Drew dates a biker chick. Cory's music was fantastic, as well.

• Like 1

Musical guest was straight up amazing and Drew fit in perfectly. Don't know if it was Brett who engineered this episode but goddamn you guys mix the musical guests so well. Bring Drew back.

Thank you!

• Like 3

GalaxiaN, surely

I wanted them to just keep trying to think of weird names of games for ten minutes.

• Like 1

I work for the casting company that does Hair Jacked, so check it out for my wallet.

• Like 1

Anyone else think that Jon Gabrus is so talented that they actually might check out Hair Jacked?

I did check out Hair Jacked because of Gabrus. It was pretty good.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this