🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 20 — LIVE from SF Sketchfest

yea pretty much. when it was adam's turn to use the cord, scott would hold it out for him and then pull it back just as adam was reaching for the cord.

it is pretty much summed up by this pic. (not mine)

tumblr_n6u7lwHzGp1rtf2j2o1_500.gif

just wanted to pull out this frame, because.

seriously.

these guys.

this frame.

ldFSXz3.jpg

• Like 3

Also, when I heard the opening I too thought they got U2 to actually be on the show and I got excited, not because they got them on their show, but because they would have finally gotten their fucking t-shirts!

Looks like I made a cameo on this podcast! What with having my catch-phrase read on Comedy Bang Bang and a few of my video suggestions used on Improv 4 Humans I am well on my way to infiltrating all of the earwolf podcasts!

• Like 2

Scott and Scott joked during one episode that they could just start from the beginning again and review each album from the beginning. I really wish they would do it. We don't need a U2 event for new eps. Each episode would turn out completely different anyway, and there might be several episodes where they don't even get to the album. I know they're crazy busy, but whenever they can get together, I'll take as many of these eps as I can get. And they can always bring in another guest comedian to get their thoughts on U2. Chelsea Peretti hasn't even been on yet!

• Like 3

Hey, so, I've been working from home the past couple months and have fallen way behind on my podcast listening. Could you, like, stop releasing all eps and commenting on stuff until I'm caught up? It's such a small request that doesn't effect anyone at all and also sup Bill Murray thanks for introducing the in memoriam segment on SNL 40. I did not not cry at all.

Edit: Listened to this ep. Carry on. I'm really happy they finally got some college girls. They've been waiting so long for that moment that it nearly brought a tear to my eye.

I could see them ending the show here. Not want but would understand. Honestly it was joy for fans, but hard to continue. Schedules notwithstanding, Scott and Scott have innate and built magic together and I would listen to them talk about anything, anything, mostly yourselves but anything else. A lot of people don't know the names of the band members of R.E.M.

• Like 1

Apparently a lot of unfunny obnoxious motherfuckers listen to this show.

seriously. that bugs the hell out of me at shows, especially comedy ones. I'm glad Scott pretty much just shut them down though.

It was weirdly thrilling seeing Adam talk about this podcast on Letterman.

finally UTU2TM is getting the national attention it deserves

• Like 3

apropos of (almost) nothing, someone should create a dessert called "Sundae blondie sundae"

• Like 2

Does anyone know what live version of "Where The Streets Have No Name" they opened with?

It's "Rattle And Hum"

To be clear, I think Adam and Scott should sometimes reprise with concert audience experiences of live U2 concerts, ala Phish. To be more abundantly clear, I think it should be terrible episodes that are perfect by their own terribleness. To be perfectly abundantly clear, I think they should start talking about R.E.M. and R.E.M. band members while the name of the show is still U Talkin' U2 To Me

• Like 2

Yeah, it's not on the album. And because I'm a complete lunatic, I wasn't satisfied with not seeing it on the track listing, so I went through and listened to the start of every track to see if maybe they just played the intro and then went into another song.

Is that only on the film version? I don't think it's on the album.

Yeah, they were playing the movie. I doubled over giggling picturing it and hoping they had a red backlight.

C+ only thing missing was not hearing Adam talk with his mouth full of those bourgeois bars.

• Like 2