🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 33 - Paul F. Tompkins: The North Pod with Santa Claus

Ho! Ho! Ho! Welcome once again to the North Pod with your host Santa Claus (Paul F. Tompkins) and this week’s special guest Ho Ho the naughty Elf. They will get into all the important business of the North Pole including reindeer check ups, toy workshop gossip, and answering phone calls from curious folk from around the world. Later, Traci Reardon stops by to offer advice on liking bad Xmas gifts and more to her Twitter followers in another edition of “Help Me, Rhonda.” Merry Christmas!

• Like 5

I decided to check Earwolf before I fall asleep, and sure enough I find this... The episode hasn't even been posted yet, but reading this made me feel a decent amount of Christmas joy. I've only been this excited after reading a description for an episode a few times in my entire career as a podcast listener. My full review is forthcoming.

• Like 3

Christmas in July.

• Like 8

this went off the charts once the call ins started

MISS CHIPS!

• Like 5

OH MY GOD YESSSSSSS I'M SO EXCITED TO LISTEN TO THIS YESSSSSSSSS

• Like 2

"Jinx! You owe me a Durst," may be the best thing I've ever heard.

• Like 8

I was hoping this would start with, "Hi and thanks for listening to the North Pod, you candy ass mother fuckers!". But besides that? C+ podcast so far.

• Like 1

Ahhhhhhhhhhh so psyched about this ep!!! YESSSSSSSSS!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D

• Like 1

That is the most cursing I've ever heard from a podcast with PFT on it.

• Like 6

Who else is as sad as me that Speakeasy's ending btw

• Like 9

You can hear what a high-wire act this was for PFT -- he finds Ho-Ho too funny to interact with about 90% of the time.

• Like 3

This was fucking amazing. I literally can't remember a podcast where I was laughing non-stop through about 80% of it. Both of these characters are just wall-to-wall hilarity. And the call-in segment was a nice surprise.

• Like 9

This was too funny. Like legitimately too funny.

Super kudos to whoever is responsible for the phone sound effect, it really helps with the world building. It was the one thing I thought the Tom Leykis episode was missing.

• Like 8

"Is this McDonaldland canon I don't think that it is "

• Like 9