🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 22 - U2 Talk 2 U

I think I got almost all the "That's Great's" here, plus some wow's, yeahs, a terrific and a few other things from the amazing interview stylings of (Adam) Scott.

[media='']

[/media]
  • Like 19

I think I got almost all the "That's Great's" here, plus some wow's, yeahs, a terrific and a few other things from the amazing interview stylings of (Adam) Scott.

It's good…it's funky!

• Like 9

This is the most C+ ep ever, and it recalibrates the scale by which all eps past and future shall be judged. I enjoyed the whole thing as content sure, but I also enjoyed it on a meta level because it's so clear that Scott & Scott are both stupidly happy idiots the whole time they're there with the Lads From Liverpool and I was stupidly happy for them.

And that's impressive, because I live on the opposite coast and I've only ever seen them on TV or in movies and they have no idea who I am but they've both provided me with a lot of...uh...great content over the last few years and I felt like I was hearing good news (GREAT news) from a friend.

Maybe I'll show my appreciation by buying a FUCKING T-SHIRT.

• Like 2

So is it not a known thing in the US that Elton John literally has a present-wrapping room in his mansion? Because it was pretty funny / cringeworthy hearing even the post-interview Scott and Scott hedging their bets on it being a comedic reference or just a natural thing that a member of U2 would unironically have

• Like 2

So is it not a known thing in the US that Elton John literally has a present-wrapping room in his mansion? Because it was pretty funny / cringeworthy hearing even the post-interview Scott and Scott hedging their bets on it being a comedic reference or just a natural thing that a member of U2 would unironically have

I will speak for the entire country of the US and say "No. I didn't know that."

• Like 16

I will speak for the entire country of the US and say "No. I didn't know that."

Thanks bud.

• Like 3

I feel like they still have to interview Huey Lewis and the News or Billy Joel before calling it quits Pete, lol

They need to have The Rolling Stones on "YOU POPPIN' MY STONES?!"

• Like 1

Can't believe they did an I Love Films in the middle of the interview, fucking amazing

• Like 3

While I'm really looking forward to hearing this, I hope it's not the end of U Talkin U2 2 Me.

They've gotten to talk to U2 and they got their fucking t shirts!

They still gotta get Naomi and the widow Kulap in the studio

• Like 4

Left this one for last, after the cbb bonus and andy daly on nnf. Hadn't even read about it. Suddenly I start listening to it:

WHAT

THE

FUCK!?!?

They finally made it!!!!

I'm dissolving into tears...

Epic ep. That entourage movie was the shit.

• Like 1

(A.) Scott is killing it on these ads.

They were good but he totally dropped the callback ball! And they even did one for MeUndies!

"MeUndies! Go... put 'em on your butt!"

• Like 3

I'd be OK with this podcast ending only if it means U2 can come back and do more eps of "I Love Films" with Scott and Scott.

• Like 1

It's a shame how nervous Scott & Scott ended up being when U2 themselves seemed to be very much ready to just fuck around like the Scotts usually do. Would've loved to hear about the lovable lads' fuck styles.

• Like 4