🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 103 — Allan McLeod, Our Close Friend

Too many people are talking about Greggy's podcast now, so I gotta quit listening to it. Sorry, Greggy, I love you, but you're going mainstream, and I don't want my heart to break when you inevitably Scripp yourself out.

We're just trying to enjoy the show before it gets put behind a paywall.

• Like 5

"going mainstream" yes

• Like 7

i only listen to the ep's where someone a little famous plays someone really famous.

• Like 4

thats ok, i dont listen to your podcast either

• Like 17

i'm not even the host oddly enough.

• Like 3

Okay, I think this like ratio discussion is getting a little out of hand. We all saw the list and understand who the best posters are, objectively, so let's get back to business. Anybody have a weird story about their dick?

Speaking of lists and dicks, I've made a list of the posters with the best dicks (also, I've written next to each name a rating of how good of a person he/she is):

RanRan - 10.0

Dairy Pillows - 10.0

Dixon - 9.3

Danny Boy Wizard - 8.9

Jakal - 8.3

A bear - 7.8

nohorseman - 7.2

Just Add Pepper - 7.2

Valerie Bryant - 6.9

Joe McGurl - 6.9

Houston - 6.6

Jan Jr esq - 6.1

devscoots - 6.0

Spunky Foonerism - 6.0

Andrew - 5.9

JeffreyParties - 5.6

CORPSEFUCKER SHITLORD - 5.6

Chefski - 5.5

chicknsandwich - 5.5

agata - 5.5

robotam - 5.4

mikebonetti - 5.2

greggy - 5.2

elizamuffins - 4.9

Michael Bay of Pigs - 4.9

ronnie hog - 4.9

mwn - 4.7

Anatasia Vigo - 4.6

SteveH - 4.1

touchy seeley - 4.0

DoctorFrog - 3.8

Chanson - 3.7

Norm - 3.6

skizelo - 3.5

Silvrwoman - 3.5

souprman - 3.1

Jack Johnson P.I. - 2.7

Jacob C - 2.6

o o o o o - 2.8

Bernard_Shakey - 2.3

Joe Lerini - 2.2

• Like 8

That's not actually Randy Newman, is it?

• Like 2

Edited to to delete unfunny joke. Hope your night goes better next time Chanson.

• Like 3

Silver's the master of posting something unfunny or I guess maybe offensive but then deleting it before anybody sees it

• Like 3

That John Gemberling vid-cast is amazing. Pete Holmes was right (a thing I've never said before): it's hard to fathom how I've listened to this podcast so many times without seeing Sean's facial expressions.

Speaking of lists and dicks, I've made a list of the posters with the best dicks (also, I've written next to each name a rating of how good of a person he/she is):

RanRan - 10.0

Dairy Pillows - 10.0

Dixon - 9.3

Danny Boy Wizard - 8.9

Jakal - 8.3

A bear - 7.8

nohorseman - 7.2

Just Add Pepper - 7.2

Valerie Bryant - 6.9

Joe McGurl - 6.9

Houston - 6.6

Jan Jr esq - 6.1

devscoots - 6.0

Spunky Foonerism - 6.0

Andrew - 5.9

JeffreyParties - 5.6

CORPSEFUCKER SHITLORD - 5.6

Chefski - 5.5

chicknsandwich - 5.5

agata - 5.5

robotam - 5.4

mikebonetti - 5.2

greggy - 5.2

elizamuffins - 4.9

Michael Bay of Pigs - 4.9

ronnie hog - 4.9

mwn - 4.7

Anatasia Vigo - 4.6

SteveH - 4.1

touchy seeley - 4.0

DoctorFrog - 3.8

Chanson - 3.7

Norm - 3.6

skizelo - 3.5

Silvrwoman - 3.5

souprman - 3.1

Jack Johnson P.I. - 2.7

Jacob C - 2.6

o o o o o - 2.8

Bernard_Shakey - 2.3

Joe Lerini - 2.2

I hate how accurate this list is.

• Like 4

A Bear, you did great on Greggy's Podcast. I've always marked you down as one of the up and comers of this forum and it was swell to hear you on PAW, a show I've never even been felt out about appearing on, despite being here for ages and having lots of good, and very funny, opinions on 'casts.

• Like 9

Silver's the master of posting something unfunny or I guess maybe offensive but then deleting it before anybody sees it

Edit: Thank you

• Like 10

I just want to get ahead of this - I don't want to appear on any of your podcasts. I might consider Hollywood handbook, but there would still be a number of factors I'd need to consider first.

• Like 4

new revelations about greggy's appearance.

he has wings.

EDIT> or at least one.

Now I'm going to order chicken wings

Just goes to show you can you can change a life with forum postings

Edit: It is true that my dick is garbage, Silvrwoman

Edit 2: Great ep.

• Like 6

o o o o o - 2.8

So is this how good my dick is, in inches? If so, how did you manage to find out exactly how good my dick was?

• Like 3

People eat banana peels!? (accidental double post)

(Great work nh. Standing a little tall in the PLR leaderboards. Just look at 'im. He doesn't give an f!)

• Like 5

So is this how good my dick is, in inches? If so, how did you manage to find out exactly how good my dick was?

omg you guys, stop projecting your own issues about your dick onto my post! As I stated, the list represents the ppl with the best dicks, and the number next to each name represents how good of a person that poster is, regardless of dick quality. I would never have the audacity to even attempt to judge a person's dick - only God can do that.

• Like 9

I have no issues about my dick. Instead I have a theory about it.

My dick is neither an actual sexual organ nor a fantasy.

It represents desire itself. It's the projected fulfillment of desire from childhood when it's ascribed to the mother as the object that will make her complete.

The child must learn that my dick is absent; a lack, and that we can neither be my dick to others, in order to make them complete, nor gain my dick and become complete. Instead we will all remain incomplete; castrated: a constantly desiring self without the hope of ultimate fulfillment.

As a signifier for desire as such my dick is central to psychoanalysis, which is to say my dick's a HUGE concept. It's beyond God's judgement even; because my dick is a more fundamental concept than God himself, and my dick predates him.

As you can see, I have no issues about my dick; my dick is about all issues.

• Like 12

Greetings, Truth Seekers.

Here are your planetary transits for today:

Sun currently in Libra

While ideal for socializing, especially on a more superficial level, the temptations of this transit will lead you to sacrifice your ideals for the sake of maintaining harmony and good will with others. This transit will also bring out your talkative side which is good for those of you who are shy, but a possible danger for those already inclined to be verbose. The important takeaway for dealing with this transit is to keep your goddamn mouth shut until someone says something that offends you or violates your beliefs at which point extreme soapbox monologues and antagonistic behavior are the best tools at your disposal.

Moon currently in Taurus

You may be feeling a bit sluggish and stubborn deep down during this transit. Now is not the time for surprises or big changes. You want to slow down and savor the finer things in life, so fuckin' do it, bro. You deserve the good stuff.

Mercury (Retrograde) currently in Libra

A retrograde Mercury in Libra is a dangerous sign for announcements, interviews, essays or any occasion which requires careful, concise communication. The best course of action is to either lock yourself in your room until October 9th when Mercury turns direct or, if such a plan is not actionable, to avoid saying anything of actual meaning until this retrograde period has ended. Master the art of meaningless small talk and casual conversational misdirection. You heard about my mother's cancer diagnosis and are wondering how I'm doing? The real question, my friend, is did you happen to catch Survivor last night?

Venus currently in Leo

Now is the time for bold action in the realms of love and sex. Pursue aggressively, and never back down. Yes, it's true that "no" usually means no, but during this transit, a "no" is just a "yes" on delayed release.

Mars currently in Virgo

Most problems that arise during this transit you'll approach from a logical perspective, and you will take an active stance in addressing them. When your girlfriend comes home crying from a bad day at work, be sure to firmly recite various algebra problems to her until she calms herself.

Jupiter currently in Virgo

Any power to be gained from this transit lies in hard work and dedication. Sorry bout that.

Saturn currently in Sagittarius

This transit facilitates a shift in focus from havin' fun and fuckin' around to embracing responsibility and maturity. Sorry bout that.

Uranus (Retrograde) currently in Aries

A Uranus in retrograde will awaken shifts in your subconscious desires you have not expected. A Uranus in Aries means these shifts will relate to your independence and charisma. Maybe you'll finally admit to yourself that you're not actually proud of being the office outcast and having to borrow money from your wealthy grandmother every month.

Neptune (Retrograde) currently in Pisces

Neptune, ruler of the sea, is completely at home in watery, emotional Pisces, and a retrograde Neptune increases our intuition and sensitivity. Trust your feelings, as hard as it may be right now to access them. The deepest, most buried emotion you can find will present you with the absolute best course of action in any situation right now. Trust me. Your most basic, animal-level desires need to be your driving force.

Pluto currently in Capricorn

Embrace the influence of this transit, and your ambition will make you terrifying and unstoppable. On second thought, please don't embrace the influence of this transit.

Thank you, Truth Seekers. Contact me with your date and time of birth, your social security number and the name of your bank for a personalized analysis of the planets and how they secretly determine everything you think, feel and do. All for the low, low price of $69.69!!

• Like 13

Dear Forum,

sincerely, soup.

• Like 5

Dear Forum,

sincerely, soup.

*Holds up lighter*

• Like 2