🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 106 — Stephanie Allynne, Our Close Friend

Sorry I haven't posted this week guys. I had a really busy week at work and I have just been relaxing this weekend as the weather is getting warmer.

But I love you all. Enjoy the rest of your weekend

Qmr8cx8l.jpg

• Like 18

Sorry I haven't posted this week guys. I had a really busy week at work and I have just been relaxing this weekend as the weather is getting warmer.

But I love you all. Enjoy the rest of your weekend

Qmr8cx8l.jpg

This photo totally not brought to you by Getty.

• Like 5

Joe, I don't want you to feel left out, it's just that I already assumed you'd be DTF (down to friendship me), but if I misunderstood and need to work harder to gain your acceptance, I hope you're DTF (down to forgive)

I can assure you I am DTF (down to fromage). Gotta hit up the grocery store tomorrow.

Oof, I'm not even fond of that one. We're cool, though, Silvr.

*post*

• Like 4

Not that big of a deal, but next time try not to use such big words, so I don't have to google it. Apparently it's some kind of cheese thing? Whatever, I'm down.

• Like 4

I lip-synced to Papa Roach alone in the corner at a bar tonight

• Like 10

I lip-synced to Papa Roach alone in the corner at a bar tonight

I rocked out to System of a Down's cover of Berlin's "Metro" while I drove to Taco Bell tonight.

That's not a joke.

• Like 4

Not that big of a deal, but next time try not to use such big words, so I don't have to google it. Apparently it's some kind of cheese thing? Whatever, I'm down.

Yeah, the joke I was going for was that I had nothing but cheese left in the house.

They can't all be winners.

• Like 2

Torn between liking Dairy's photo post because she deserves the boost to her self-esteem and not liking it because I don't want to be a guy that just likes semi-revealing photos of women

Anyway, here's some sick tunage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_-f0gAk568

• Like 3

Torn between liking Dairy's photo post because she deserves the boost to her self-esteem and not liking it because I don't want to be a guy that just likes semi-revealing photos of women

Blink, I know this must be difficult for you, since you put so much thought into the posts that you like. Knowing that you've spent hours upon hours trying to decide whether you like my posts, and almost always coming to the conclusion that you don't, I will advise you to like Dairy's post because it is, without any doubt, very hot. There, I've saved you a huge amount of time

• Like 9

Dairy is just trying to brighten up your gloomy mid-western day.

Like, let the sunshine in bro.

• Like 8

I was going to post a dick pic in next week's thread but it seems redundant now.

Your loss baebees.

I'll just pm it to Chans indstead.

• Like 21

I know I've been posting too much tonight, and I wish I didn't have to post another, but I really think it's important for me to clarify that my first priority #1 goal is to secure the friendship of the top best coolest kid, mikebonetti

mikebonetti, to give me a sign that this is a good life goal for me, please like this post

Also, I will settle for aquantice if it's more realistic. My mom always told me not to set the bar too high cause it will hurt more when you fall due to physics

Oh silvr, you know we cool.

• Like 4

You guys are so funny and nice and good.

Edit: I ate the pizza. It was pretty good, but honestly I don't know why all you omnivores jizz yourselves about it on buzzfeed every second of the day.

Edit 2, A Phantom New Edit Strikes Back: Sorry I'm making so many assumptions about your lifestyles. Yo, Was That Racist?

• Like 9

Not sure if you heard but I am a guy this week, Dairy pillows. I will probably go back to being a lady when next weeks ep drops so we have until Tuesday to take this to "the next level".

Ashley, if you lived in a real city like Boston I would come see you perform. I am sorry but I will never go to Pittsburgh. Not even to hang out with you and my son Jeffrey.

• Like 10

Ashley, if you lived in a real city like Boston I would come see you perform. I am sorry but I will never go to Pittsburgh. Not even to hang out with you and my son Jeffrey.

I'm starting to think Ashley and Jeffrey are lying about being from Pittsburgh. Neither one of them liked my Jaggerz post.

Shots fired.

• Like 7

stop bating me with your cool music references Lerini.

I like Big Star.

how does that feel?

I'm just now checking out Big Star. They ain't bad.

• Like 2

I'm starting to think Ashley and Jeffrey are lying about being from Pittsburgh. Neither one of them liked my Jaggerz post.

Shots fired.

Who would lie and say thery are from Pittsburgh? If you are gonna lie like that why not go all out and say you are from Cleveland?

Hey quick question...can anything think of anything more annoying than hearing one side of my 11 year old son's convos with his Minecraft buddies? I am at a loss here and thinking about starting my Sunday day drinking earlier than usual over here.

• Like 7

Who would lie and say thery are from Pittsburgh? If you are gonna lie like that why not go all out and say you are from Cleveland?

Hey quick question...can anything think of anything more annoying than hearing one side of my 11 year old son's convos with his Minecraft buddies? I am at a loss here and thinking about starting my Sunday day drinking earlier than usual over here.

Hearing both sides of the conversation?

• Like 11

The only solution is to jump on that server on a different computer and troll the living fuck out of your annoying kid

And if he figures out what's going on you just slap the keyboard out of his hands and start teabagging him

• Like 14

I love this show.

Started binging after hearing them on T^he Best Show and now I'm finally all caught up!

That's all good, but like, do you have any cats or what?

• Like 12

The only solution is to jump on that server on a different computer and troll the living fuck out of your annoying kid

And if he figures out what's going on you just slap the keyboard out of his hands and start teabagging him

show him the real boston tea party

• Like 9

I dont know what the opposite of a sausage party is, but Muffins had the right idea. I'm becoming a dude! to.

• Like 7

I dont know what the opposite of a sausage party is, but Muffins had the right idea. I'm becoming a dude! to.

they call it a roast beef soiree

edit: sorry

• Like 10

You guys are so funny and nice and good.

Edit: I ate the pizza. It was pretty good, but honestly I don't know why all you omnivores jizz yourselves about it on buzzfeed every second of the day.

Edit 2, A Phantom New Edit Strikes Back: Sorry I'm making so many assumptions about your lifestyles. Yo, Was That Racist?

1. thanks. yer pretty cool too.

2. yeah but who's still thinking about pizza? (you point thumbs at self and say 'this guy')

3. now you're probably saying something like 'no you guys i'm not like that, some of my best friends are pizza'.

edit>good morning btw

• Like 5