🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 2 - Ciao, Tuscany!

Senior editor at Buzzfeed, AfterSmash podcast host, and Housewives super fan Louis Peitzman joins Casey Wilson and Danielle Schneider to break down "Ciao, Tuscany!" the second episode of Season 6 of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills! They’ll cover everything from Kyle Richards getting disinvited from Nicki Hilton's wedding to Yolanda's health scare. Plus, we'll hear who listeners believe is the hottest Househusband, the crazy Yelp reviews for Lisa Vanderpump's restaurant Villa Blanca, and Casey treats us with a special Dramatic Reenactment of a piece from Season 3 of New York City aka Scary Island.

i second that, it's not funny anymore to click update and find some other shows giftwraped under the tree.I feel like those kids do on you tube who get a empty iPhone box for Christmas.

23hmy44.jpg

My fav podcast program for the iphone and android has a option to mark some shows to streaming only and so, you don't have to trust no one as that smoking man once told me on television. plus you can also add your own art work to the podcast show in question. I love this app, it was the first app I ever downloaded with itunes and it changed my way of life. because before that app, I was downloading all of my podcasts from windows with MediaMonkey to a sandisk player and it was a good 30 mins of my life each day.

Note to myself, got to add that charlie brown tree to my poster art, but glued in to a BB8 robot from starwars, thats just what that picture needs.plus a yellow bird flying over paul..

• Like 1

Coming in from the HDTGM page, I have to agree with feeling annoyed about unrelated podcasts coming up on that page. However, I understand that this was for two episodes only and I can bear it. It's a shitty advertising system though, and cannot be sustained. Make sure this is a two-off, earwolf!

P.S. I don't mean any disrespect to this new podcast, but I just don't care about it. While I have your attention, do not ever try out the idea of advertising other shows mid-podcast. I hated those ads when they were at the end of shows I liked, and if you ever interrupt any podcast I listen to with not only an ad but with another show I'm not interested in, I'll be gone.

• Like 1

Still digging this podcast despite Casey's declaration that David Beador is the hottest RH husband. Also loved how Casey & Danielle made Yolanda's condo sound like Cabrini Green.

Yes, please don't try to force new casts into the feed I use for casts I like. I have zero interest in the real housewives. I have no problem dealing with your ads. But please stop shoehorning competely different shows into the feed. If I want to listen, I will. It just so happens I don't lol

To anyone who has complained about this being in the HDTGM feed: Y'all a buncha babyfolks. This podcast is liquid gold. Makes me feel like a real fancy man when I listen.

• Like 2

P.S. I don't mean any disrespect to this new podcast, but I just don't care about it. While I have your attention, do not ever try out the idea of advertising other shows mid-podcast. I hated those ads when they were at the end of shows I liked, and if you ever interrupt any podcast I listen to with not only an ad but with another show I'm not interested in, I'll be gone.

I assure that you literally no one gives a shit.

In light of the Villa Blanca bathroom reviews I just wanna turn everyone's attention to this quote from Lisa from way back in season 1 regarding the infamous ladies room

avpIDC2.jpg

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this