🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 230 - The Green Crew

John Gemberling, Gil Ozeri and Anthony Atamanuik join Matt Besser to take classes at a famous prank theater on this week's improv4humans. Donald Trump tries to be nice, and a couple ruins a film shoot with their constant scatting. Sign up for Seeso.com to watch Besser’s new stand-up special “Besser Breaks the Record” and “The UCB Show,” which were filmed live in UCBLA.

Holy shit, I just saw a jergen's commercial last night and it made me think of the last episode these guys were on.

So excited to chomp into this.

• Like 1

Seeing this line-up makes me hard

I'm gonna dethrone you and your podcast status, Shampoodler

• Like 1

Haha that's right

I dunno man, I wanna hear my name on p-casts more often

• Like 2

I used those Latin books in uni. The only thing I got put of it was an annoyance for people doing spells on TV and shuddering when people say veni vidi vicious.

Also, great ep.

Besser laughed so hard at 2nd Titty's

And when he got Del Toast = Del Close.

I love it when they make Besser lose it.

• Like 5

"McKay, sit down!"

I also love a good, blatant denial. Those can be pretty funny:

"Trump?"

"No! The hell are you talking about?"

• Like 3

Best ep of the year so far

Agreed. Matt, don't worry about the reviews, i4h has been on such a consistent hot streak that you are putting other comedy podcasts to shame. Thank you so much for doing this podcast!

I have to say, the dynamic between these guys is fantastic. They're a perfect mix of absurd, silly, yet incredibly witty and intelligent. They remind me a lot of Charlie Sanders and Colton Dunn, who I also absolutely love. If there was any way to get a dream team episode of Pally, Gil, Gemberling, Dunn and Sanders I would lose my mind. I think The Green Crew would probably gain some new members that day!

• Like 2

This isn't a negative, I swear, but this episode was more off the rails than on any rails at all. I loved it - they kept upping the ante with the crainess.