🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 433 - Government Pizza

Comedian extraordinaire Aparna Nancherla joins Scott on this week's Comedy Bang! Bang! to talk about the last letter she wrote, how would she revise the government if she could change any law, and some of the topics she covers on her new stand-up album "Just Putting Out There." Then, amateur sports critic Ming arrives to tell us about his favorite sports and songs from The Cranberries. Finally, financial advisor Doug Gropes hastily advises Scott on how to prepare for his retirement.

lmao what the fuck is this

E4VLZyf.jpg

It took me a while to realize it was an ad for a real book and not just Scott promoting a spin off of another Earwolf podcast.

AppleSisters_1600x1600_Cover-300x300.jpg

• Like 2

lmao jennifer beckstrand has fucked up immeasurably
Is this one of Lauren Lapkus's fake ads? I wonder what made her promotional team think that her demographic and the comedy bang bang demographic would have ANY overlap.

Logged back into my account just to say that Aparna Nancherla was an almost unbearable guest. That first interview with her was horrendous and poor Scotty tried to making it funny and interesting.

She might be tied with Cameron Esposito for my most disliked podcast guest and comedienne in general.

• Like 1

Logged back into my account just to say that Aparna Nancherla was an almost unbearable guest. That first interview with her was horrendous and poor Scotty tried to making it funny and interesting.

She might be tied with Cameron Esposito for my most disliked podcast guest and comedienne in general.

Thank you so much for logging back in to let us know this. We were wondering where you have been

• Like 22

Felt like I was having a stroke hearing that copy at the top of the ep

• Like 5

Thank you so much for logging back in to let us know this. We were wondering where you have been

Hey Guys,

Did I miss it did Mitchell America sign in?!?!?

• Like 4

Your comment is necessary and will go down in history as one of the greats. A true patriot. Before I die, I will be thinking about your dislike of comediennes, and how this comment positively impacted my life. What was Scott-o-bot thinking?

• Like 4

Mike America Great Again

• Like 6

Mike America Great Again

This is my favorite thing that's ever been said. Thank you for this

Engineer Cody Sam - get your shit together mate!

• Like 2

logged into my account to let you know that you should probably go back to bitching about the new ghostbusters on reddit or something bruh. good job!

• Like 6

This was a blast! Aparna's vibe fits in perfectly with Scott's. "Ming" was really weird and funny and had some great lines during Ryan's segment.

In honor of Ming, two sports-themed foams based on today's episode:

I felt icky a few times watching football. It was the late '80s and I was watching the Cincinnati Bengals.

I know a human who had a thunder shirt, but decided he didn't like it - Kevin Durant!

• Like 4

logged into my account to let you know that you should probably go back to bitching about the new ghostbusters on reddit or something bruh. good job!

No kidding. That new ghostbusters movie looks beyond terrible. And thank god the general public recognizes that

• Like 1

No kidding. That new ghostbusters movie looks beyond terrible. And thank god the general public recognizes that

;-) okay!

• Like 1