🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 144 - Howard Kremer, Our Close Friend

Open offer to other podcast hosts:

Have Hayes and/or Sean on your show and I'll listen no questions asked. Even you Mike Box Elder.

Ok well I didn't listen to Sean's Banshee specials on H&M cause I don't watch that show.

• Like 9

"Howard, give me one good reason I shouldn't feed you to ANDREW TI right now!"

Guys, I know this is controversial, but I'm gonna come right out and say it: I like Sean. He's great. I'm a real Clementine. That works as a fan nickname, right?

PS Hayes good, too!

• Like 6

hearing howard chuckling underneath the boys' intro was a great way to ease in to this ep. plus, nice synchronicity for dragon boy suede to wear his "H" hat. H + HH = a winning combination

• Like 7

THE_SHADOW.jpg

EDIT> sorry wrong forum!

hey while I'm here, great ep of Hollywood Handbook. another dream guest off the list.

• Like 5

This was a great episode. Now I'm gonna drive to the beach and listen to it there.

I listened on the beach, and it was great! It was a nice augmented reality, a real pokemonGo type performance!

edit: referencing pokemonGo is still a popular joke to make right?

• Like 10

I had a thought: what if the boys wanted to take their "biting the hand that feeds" style into a political direction which is very in at earwolf at the moment. They could get an impersonator and call him Scripsald Trump and have him say "we're going to build a big beautiful paywall".

• Like 4

Hi it's me Jo McGrul from Hollywood Handmen forum and I haven't died but I have been away but I'm here now good show and good boys I like dit

• Like 14

Hi it's me Jo McGrul from Hollywood Handmen forum and I haven't died but I have been away but I'm here now good show and good boys I like dit

Joe this is what the forums were like when you were gone

• Like 8

Take off your pants and jacket. ... oh my god I JUST got that lololol

• Like 11

To whoever out there is keeping track of my opinions please make a note that I liked this episode!

• Like 16

Hello, I made friends with a sea lion today and I learned that my neighbor knows how to windsurf. More on these stories as information comes available.

• Like 13

Oh man, I wish I could say this is a "good episode" but I just listened to the latest Podcasts Are Wonderful w/ Nonnie and Sam Worthington and it sets a pretty high bar.

Of course I'm joking- this episode was just like every other HH, very good and funny.

• Like 11

I can't believe both Clem Dawg.and Hayzie Bone liked Silvrwoman's next post for her birthday! C'mon boys do this for her

• Like 14

I can't believe both Clem Dawg.and Hayzie Bone liked Silvrwoman's next post for her birthday! C'mon boys do this for her

Thank you, thejjar. I appreciate the sentiment, but who cares that it's my birth birth day when everyone knows that it is also, and more importantly, my HH forum bday as well.

H@p¶y F°®um Bday 2 m€

• Like 22