🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 163 - Yassir Lester, Our Close Friend

i miss when we used to get a nice encouragement on the show when we got threads hot status, and when there used to be a hayes or sean name on your likes on a post sometimes

• Like 12

I miss a lot of things, like my sense of self, or my copy of Quackshot for the Sega Genesis. You played as Donald Duck and explored the world and shot things with a gun that shot plungers and popcorn and bubbles. You could eat a lot of chili peppers and Donald would get very mad and invincible. At the end you fought Pete in his island fortress and it was very scary and I don't think I ever beat it. Anyway, I probably miss that the most

• Like 9

Hi guys, just popping in to say that I saw this on twitter, it made me think of the boys for some reason

hAQANLY.jpg

K, see you soon, love you bye!

That necklace looks like it would hurt. No thanks, if anyone ever asks me to wear it.

• Like 7

i miss when we used to get a nice encouragement on the show when we got threads hot status, and when there used to be a hayes or sean name on your likes on a post sometimes

That one time I talked about Mama's Family star Vicki Lawrence, and Hayes replied that HH was bringing in Mike Lawrence for an ep was a real treat. It was like we were doing a halfway hilarious bit together!

(Hayes's was the hilarious half. My half sucked out loud.)

• Like 6

Hi guys, just popping in to say that I saw this on twitter, it made me think of the boys for some reason

hAQANLY.jpg

K, see you soon, love you bye!

@mwn please wear the necklace

• Like 6

our two favourite shining boys aren't here, and we're expected to listen to this thing?

0UQv6ub.jpg

• Like 6

our two favourite shining boys aren't here, and we're expected to listen to this thing?

0UQv6ub.jpg

You're absolutely right. Spoonman and Lil' Wiges the Burger Boy are NOWHERE to be found. WHAT AN OUTRAGE!

• Like 9

You're absolutely right. Spoonman and Lil' Wiges the Burger Boy are NOWHERE to be found. WHAT AN OUTRAGE!

how dare you twist my words and make it about the hamburger men

• Like 8

A bit off topic, but do you guys not have Howl.fm subscriptions or something? The episode threads I made in Questions for Lennon are totally dead. If the Popcorn Gallery isnt going to be making a comeback anytime soon, this seems like a good alternative for that particular fix.

• Like 5

also please dont suggest that i am without a Howl prescription because i am very well off and i CAN afford podcasts!

• Like 8

Figured I'd check out CBB today and I thought "hmmm, that name sounds familiar." Nice job scoring the winning catch phrase this week Shrekronomicon!

• Like 8

I did appreciated the shoutout, but the catchphrase actually wasnt mine. I just replied to the catchphrase with "Nice." Scott must have gotten us mixed up, but I feel like I'm really making a splash around here now!

• Like 10

Don't downplay yourself Shrek, you deserved that shout out

Also, what was Scott thinking not inviting the boys to his Christmas bonanza? Was he afraid they would show up some of his guests that aren't on their level of next level alt comedy? #KeepAukermanHonest

• Like 7

Sean and Hayes actually were on this week's CBB but the engineer pulled a major whoopsie and neither of their mics were turned on, but if you look closely at the pictures whenever you see someone laughing its because of our sweet boys

• Like 7

I was gonna congratulate Shrekronomicon for his catchphrase, but apparently Henry beat me to it. You just can't win a niceness contest against that guy ever. Also, turns out it wasn't Shrek's catchphrase either.

Still, I want to say congrats to Shrekronomicon for having one of my favorite forum names.

• Like 4