🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 163 - Yassir Lester, Our Close Friend

i assume sean and hayes have landed a Snowden interview since podcast rookies like Katie Couric are doing so. I think it's safe to throw down some popcorn gallery q's for ol' Eddie Snowboy so im just gonna submit a couple:

1. Is movies funny in Russian?

2. How well does Snow Dogs translate into Russia? Is it just called 'Dogs' there? Ever think about how close your last name is to Snow Dogs?

• Like 9

Hey which one of these reccomended videos do you guys think I should watch next?

http://imgur.com/a/BCq07

absolutely DO NOT click on the video in the bottom left. Please The Shrekronomicon I am BEGGING you

• Like 7

absolutely DO NOT click on the video in the bottom left. Please The Shrekronomicon I am BEGGING you

Hey c'mon now, beeface. Why are you being so serious?

• Like 9

Hey c'mon now, beeface. Why are you being so serious?

oh no...Joe...don't tell me that he's gotten to you as well

• Like 7

I was cleaning the area between my cell and the jail walkway but forgot it was bedtime. As I'm sweeping up my rock breakout debris with my little hand broom the guards yelled "lights out!"

Before I knew it those automatic jail doors slammed shut and I was trapped- my arm smooshed

Luckily the warden liked me (this dude was totally trying to screw the warden on his taxes and I totally called him out) so I get to keep my rio MP3 player- which is ALWAYS loaded with HH

This ep was so great I busted outta jail and won the lottery

• Like 15

Feels good to be first again!

This episode made me happy when I wasn't feeling happy. Thank you Sean and also thank you Hayes.

The end.

• Like 13

PS - I love my haters, you keep me relevant.

I can't wait to be president!

• Like 14

Loved Yassir from his appearance on Crybabies.... lol jk idiots I don't listen to that show. I only know him from Chelsea Peretti related endeavors!!

Fun fact: image meta data reveals that the pictures were taken for this ep on November 8th, I am looking into when the audio may have been recorded

I had a weird feeling like this episode was recorded a while ago. Something about the energy felt weird to me. (This is not a bit.)

Oh, also a funny thing happened to me recently that you all might be interested to hear about. A little kid with a clipboard came up to me and said "Hey mister! How much Yassir Lester do you want in your life, a] the amount you are currently getting, b] less, or c] more?" and I looked down at her and I said, "Mo', child! Mo' Lester!"

Edit: Woah! 65 posts and its only Friday, what is this, 2015?!

• Like 8

Oh, also a funny thing happened to me recently that you all might be interested to hear about. A little kid with a clipboard came up to me and said "Hey mister! How much Yassir Lester do you want in your life, a] the amount you are currently getting, b] less, or c] more?" and I looked down at her and I said, "Mo', child! Mo' Lester!

nice

• Like 4

PS - I love my haters, you keep me relevant.

I can't wait to be president!

Chanson, didn't you once say to never post twice on the same page? If you dont even follow your own rules everything becomes

... chaos.

I fear the Joker may have infected Chanson as well.

If thats true, I retract my original post in this topic, because I'm very sure I don't want to know how he got those scars.

• Like 5

SPEAKING OF the characters from Detective Comics Comics, Earlier today I met the voice of Teen Titans' Cyborg, Khary Payton, at a comic convention. He's a very nice and funny guy. We talked about Hellraiser 8.

I just wanted to share that. Take care, e'rybody.

• Like 7

Who does Sean have to talk to to get a bit of this action? They obviously are using a parody of his nick name to rake in the cash

03AWMH2.jpg

• Like 15

I'm starting to think the Now Hear This live episode has gotten lost in the same broom closet with the Pro Version. It'd be a shame if neither of them ever got to see the light of day again

• Like 7

This holiday season remember to spend time with the ones you love. A bunch of us are gonna go hang out in back of the Dairy Queen and kick holes in cardboard boxes. You're more than welcome to come along

another%2048%20HH%20Christmas.png

• Like 13

Hi guys, just popping in to say that I saw this on twitter, it made me think of the boys for some reason

hAQANLY.jpg

K, see you soon, love you bye!

• Like 11

let's get this bad boy to 5 pages minimum. hell. why not.

• Like 6