🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays-Week 4-Beauty and the Beast

I know what it is.

Is it possibly one of the two musicals that have been logged on his letterboxd recently???

• Like 4

Is it possibly one of the two musicals that have been logged on his letterboxd recently???

critique-othello-welles18.jpg

• Like 1

xAPUuNt.gif

I know it's Iago but I have no knowledge of this character outside of Aladdin.

IS IT ALADDIN???

• Like 4

I know it's Iago but I have no knowledge of this character outside of Aladdin.

IS IT ALADDIN???

So you just IGNORED the conversation Cakebug Tranch and I were having a week ago?!?

ETA: And now you made me fuck up my joke! Ugh! You're the worst! :)

• Like 3

Seriously, you guys, I have the stupidest username

You could have been kick-ass Kit Walker, but noooooooo.....

• Like 1

So you just IGNORED the conversation Cakebug Tranch and I were having a week ago?!?

AM I JUST EXPECTED TO READ EVERY POST ABOUT A SHAKESPEARE THING I'VE NEVER READ OR SEEN???

ETA: And now you made me fuck up my joke! Ugh! You're the worst! :)

GOOD

I ALREADY KNOW THIS

UmdTRAo.jpg

• Like 6

Hmmm... time to do some detective work...

I think I have an idea.

batmanvsupermanheader.jpg

Am I right? I'm right aren't I?

• Like 4

I think I have an idea.

tumblr_inline_nkchaaFh6u1rijrbi.gif

• Like 3

I think I have an idea.

Gosh, even the poster is drab.

• Like 2

Hey you guys, I'm sorry to burst in here with slightly off-topic posting but I didn't know where else I could post this and I needed to share...

The Dear Evan Hansen soundtrack is on Spotify and iTunes and YouTube and all the places now and it's a really beautiful musical and I just really really like it and I needed to tell some other musical lovers and share the good news.

Seems like y'all are having a ton of fun with this and I wish I wasn't so busy and could participate. Anyway, carry on!

• Like 6

Hey you guys, I'm sorry to burst in here with slightly off-topic posting but I didn't know where else I could post this and I needed to share...

The Dear Evan Hansen soundtrack is on Spotify and iTunes and YouTube and all the places now and it's a really beautiful musical and I just really really like it and I needed to tell some other musical lovers and share the good news.

Seems like y'all are having a ton of fun with this and I wish I wasn't so busy and could participate. Anyway, carry on!

Thanks Shannon! I almost bought this the other day, but now that it has your seal of approval, I guess I'll have to. :)

I really wish you could join us too! And I'm not sure if I ever properly thanked you, but Assassins was awesome! I love it!

• Like 3

I'm going to see it in May! So I'll be listening to this in May lol.

• Like 4

Assassins was awesome! I love it!

If you want an excellent companion piece to Assassins, you should read Sarah Vowell's Assassination Vacation. It focuses on John Wilkes Booth, Charles Guiteau, and Leon Czolgosz. It's kind of a mix of travelogue and history centered around those assassinations. I first checked out Assassins because she talks about it in the first chapter of the book (and if you like audio books, that version has a ton of great people reading it). So the two are kind of linked in my brain because they cover similar-ish subject matter and are both totally awesome.

• Like 3

If you want an excellent companion piece to Assassins, you should read Sarah Vowell's Assassination Vacation. It focuses on John Wilkes Booth, Charles Guiteau, and Leon Czolgosz. It's kind of a mix of travelogue and history centered around those assassinations. I first checked out Assassins because she talks about it in the first chapter of the book (and if you like audio books, that version has a ton of great people reading it). So the two are kind of linked in my brain because they cover similar-ish subject matter and are both totally awesome.

yes yes yes yes yes!!! Someone gave me this book as a gift when I played Squeaky in Assassins and it is SUCH an interesting book. +1 highly recommend as well

• Like 4

Not that I'm procrastinating on watching Across the Universe or anything, but what do you think about the message that if you're ugly on the inside, then your outside appearance should be ugly too. The prince was a meanie so he was turned into a hideous beast. Belle is beautiful on the inside so she's beautiful on the outside too. So does that translate to beautiful people are good and uggos are bad?

• Like 3

Not that I'm procrastinating on watching Across the Universe or anything, but what do you think about the message that if you're ugly on the inside, then your outside appearance should be ugly too. The prince was a meanie so he was turned into a hideous beast. Belle is beautiful on the inside so she's beautiful on the outside too. So does that translate to beautiful people are good and uggos are bad?

Yup.

• Like 5