🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 173 - Mike Mitchell, Our Close Friend

Re: Carrie-Anne Moss putting a ring on Hayes. Let's talk about this. There's no better time than Valentine's Day to pry into the private lives of entertainers. At the start of the Do Ugh Boys (TM Eggs) podcast, Hayes referred to his significant other as girlfriend, and by the end of the show "my girlfriend" had become "my wife". So I think Carrie-Ann Moss is now Carrie-Ann Moss-Davenport. But I can't find any mention of their nuptials in the New York Times. I had thought that if u r white upper middle class, you have to have one of those cringeworthy and unintentionally hilarious wedding announcements in the NYT, or else ur marriage won't be recogized in the eyes of god and law.

So glad that our clean boys gave us advice on taking a shower. I've tried many things for my dry hair: cold water, hair masques, argan oil etc. But it seems like the the one thing that's missing from my shower routine is a sawed-off shotgun. This is the kind of insider beauty tip you can't get from basic how-to-shower vdeos like this one:

Ok hear me out. Is it possible that Hayes and Carrie got married during the Doughboys episode?

Would explain a lot of the points you brought up:

- Hayes switching terminology mid-episode

- NEw York Times doesn't report the marriage because hamburger podcast already has a leg up on them. Such a prestigious publication would never admit to reporting a hollywood elite marriage SECOND

- Doughboys studio smell like onion rings so it reminded Hayes of WEDDING rings, got him thinking about settling down so hard he didn't even wait until the end of the episode

- Nick Wiger constantly bringing up his lovely wife Natalie fuels the rivalry between the two podcasts so Hayes feels he needs to get married simply to one up the D'ohBoys, half of whom arent even married

I. Rest. My. Case. (in sickness and health long as my case shall live)

• Like 12

Ok hear me out. Is it possible that Hayes and Carrie got married during the Doughboys episode?

Would explain a lot of the points you brought up:

- Hayes switching terminology mid-episode

- NEw York Times doesn't report the marriage because humaburger podcast already has a leg up on them. Such a prestigious publication would never admit to reporting a hollywood elite marriage SECOND

- Doughboys studio smell like onion rings so it reminded Hayes of WEDDING rings, got him thinking about settling down so hard he didn't even wait until the end of the episode

- Nick Wiger constantly bringing up his lovely wife Natalie fuels the rivalry between the two podcasts so Hayes feels he needs to get married simply to one up the D'ohBoys, half of whom arent even married

I am convinced. Your argument is airtight.

ETA: Speaking of Hollywood Elite Marriages, and court cases, Sean's bride is a beautiful lawyer, so this makes Sean the George Clooney of comedy

• Like 8

Are you guys following @roguedoughboy ?

They are leaking some pretty damning info. This leak culture is getting out of hand, but I can't stop following.

This is the latest 'leak':

"candid photo of Nick Wiger after the BJ's ep. This why he's so pissy"

dirty_diaper.jpg

• Like 6

this is the second podcast I've listened to today1 that had a bit about eating your dad and I'm starting to wonder if the universe is trying to tell me something

also I think mitch should have the new england patriot Jerod Mayo on his podcast. because he has a food name

great ep, great thread. "stay frosty" â„¢ everyone

1 MBMBaM was the other one, sorry about listening to it first

• Like 6

warning do not watch the michael bolton netflix thing sean and hayes aren't even in it, big sexy special my fucking dick

• Like 10

Loved how upfront the boys were about going after Wiger. Even on Doughboys you could tell Mitch was very happy to have them on his side. Twins was the 1st movie I saw in a theater, and crunchy shrimp spaghetti is my all-time favorite

1%20Helluva%20Ride.png

• Like 12

Speaking of Hollywood Elite Marriages, and court cases, Sean's bride is a beautiful lawyer, so this makes Sean the George Clooney of comedy

I didn't know Steffi had gone to law school.

• Like 4

great auden, now youtube thinks i'm some sorta shower perv.

• Like 7

Hayes you sly dog

gMZD7YK.jpg

Is this why Hayes has become more active on twitter recently? Maybe he married a twitter bot?

Also how do I change my member status to something cool and fun I'm too smart to know about computers

• Like 4

If its spaghetti you want, I actually make my own and give it away to folks for free. Be warned though, before you ask me for any, it has an almost universal side effect profile of causing emotional distress and agitation in varying degrees of severity that can go on, in some cases, indefinitely.

This episode has me more worried than most- I mean, it was good, funny, nice, smart, etc., but I'm worried because of the camel crushes because as we all know Sean , one of our favorite boys, used to puff those thing like there's no tomorrow and the temptation of having such a delicious spaghetti dinner, Sean might get full! Might think to himself oh it's just one .. DON'T DO IT SEAN YOU'RE STRONGER THEN THAT. JUST EAT THE DINNER AND BE SATISFIED WITH YOURSELF AND HOW GOOD THE SHOW

I smoke Camel Crushes too, (Used to be a pack a day, down to 1 a week) and I eat spaghetti at least twice a month. I also have an annoying partner named Nick that's always trying to fuck small children.. So this episode really hit home for me.

• Like 3

Hayes you sly dog

gMZD7YK.jpg

The final nail in the coffin for Hayes' lived experience - SHE'S SMOTHERING YOU SWEETIE!!!

• Like 4

Great episode, wasn't sure what Mitch would do, but he plays along and it's great.

• Like 5

loved every half of this ep, one for the record books

• Like 6

loved every half of this ep, one for the record books

But how did you feel about the QUARTER PORTIONS?!

• Like 6

Now that's it's been a couple eps how do you guys feel about the horny girl wolf? Is it better then the awoo baby?

• Like 4

My last name is Mitchell so I had no choice but to be a huge fan of Mitch and his big ass brain and basically everything he's ever done. But even if my name was something totally different like McLovin or Wiger I'm certain that my favorable opinions of Mitch and his work would remain the same. Good guy, solid dude, a most pleasant podcaster

• Like 9

Tried listening to this 'Doughboys' podcast they kept talking about and it was very confusing.

Is it supposed to be about food? They just kept talking about Star Wars and Sonic the Hedgehog. I can't tell Nick and Mitch apart- are they playing characters that are really dumb?

There's not even a Bob Evans episode

• Like 6

Yes, it's all about the restaurants and their dining experience but H&S seemed to be set on talking about anything but food or BJ's, basically derailing the whole show. Most likely the beginning of the end of doughboys

Nick is the one that sounds like an old field mouse, Mitch sounds like an old lumberjack. They aren't playing characters in the way the boys do, they are just two strange guys who only seem dumb because H&S are so smart

My main issue with their show is that they're usually mean to each other and Mitch keeps saying things like "Do we have to be mean to each other?" but Nick just shrugs it off, tho I'm sure there are people who enjoy that about it

• Like 5

It's only Doughboys Thursday and it's already been a historic week of the forums. First we sleuthed our way in to Hayes' personal life, and then Souprman implies that he was not already a shower perv, what could even be next?

Rose you are not a lone in the camp of people who are confused at the existence of Doughboys. To be honest i suspect that the're sneaking illegal drugs into the podcast due to how often it gives me the munchies and makes me laugh at things that proabbly aren't funny. They're a strange duo but i cant help but get caught up in their strange quirks, which i know is weird for someone to admit on a podcast forum but it's true. I would say the podcast is about food the way LIFE is about food. It is necessary for the podcast to survive, but after dinner is done you have a heated argument with your friends about which characters from Sonic The Hedgehog would have the most intercourse with each other while your guests breathe heavily into the ears of your fanbase. Does it make sense now?

• Like 7

oh boy this is bad, tried to take a shower today so i gathered my things, shotgun, soap, shampoo. When i went to wash my hair i pulled up the shotgun, put my head right next to the bottle and pulled the trigger. problem is i missed, it shot right through the wall now theres this huge hole in the wall that leads directly outside. Birds are comin through and hanging out in my bathroom now, i think i even saw some mouse skellingtons. I'm too spooked to leave bedroom now so please if anyone has any recommendations on good exterminators and wall fixers im in need.

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this