🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 40 — All About Lee

He loves Cliff Bars, he hates vacations, his brother is Howard Kremer, and he is our guest this week on Who Charted?! That's right, Lee is here for the entire hour to discuss the Biggest Fall Chart, the Cable TV Chart, and to meet his brother's pet goose Hermes! Howard is suspiciously quiet as Lee mispronounces Kulap's name and complains his way into Who Charted? history! Don't forget to pick up our beautiful brand new tee shirt!

He loves Cliff Bars, he hates vacations, his brother is Howard Kremer, and he is our guest this week on Who Charted?! That's right, Lee is here for the entire hour to discuss the Biggest Fall Chart, the Cable TV Chart, and to meet his brother's pet goose Hermes! Howard is suspiciously quiet as Lee mispronounces Kulap's name and complains his way into Who Charted? history! Don't forget to pick up our beautiful brand new tee shirt!

I'm not sure if Lee is purposefully staring at Kulap's breasts for the sake of the pictures or not, but either way I find it hilarious.

I'm not sure if Lee is purposefully staring at Kulap's breasts for the sake of the pictures or not, but either way I find it hilarious.

He sounds exactly like Howard's impression. It's hard to believe he actually sounds like that.

Also, those pictures are spot on.

He sounds exactly like Howard's impression. It's hard to believe he actually sounds like that.

Also, those pictures are spot on.

I GOT BURNED!! I thought Howard was doing Lee!!

I GOT BURNED!! I thought Howard was doing Lee!!

Funny idea for an episode. I don't know how Howard can keep his voice...

Funny idea for an episode. I don't know how Howard can keep his voice...

"I think Dustin would crush him like a Flintstone's chewable in a Clydesdale's mandible." -Lee

There is no way I CAN'T start threatening to crush people in this fashion. SO good.

"I think Dustin would crush him like a Flintstone's chewable in a Clydesdale's mandible." -Lee

There is no way I CAN'T start threatening to crush people in this fashion. SO good.

Haven't even listened to it yet, but YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haven't even listened to it yet, but YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lee sounds like the Cookie Monster when he eats.

Lee sounds like the Cookie Monster when he eats.

If the studio photos are fake, then Howard IS a genius , and I got burnt twice.

If the studio photos are fake, then Howard IS a genius , and I got burnt twice.

Sign in to follow this