🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 40 — All About Lee

Lee may be the greatest guest you guys have ever had. He should definitely come back. So horribly awesome that I had to register just so I could tell you how happy my ears are. Fucking fantastic.

Very surprised Weewee could pull this off... far... fucking... out man.....

I've always loved the dude but honestly thought he was too much of a player who slid by with more charm than skills... this episode proved I was completely wrong. Props Howard.

Very surprised Weewee could pull this off... far... fucking... out man.....

I've always loved the dude but honestly thought he was too much of a player who slid by with more charm than skills... this episode proved I was completely wrong. Props Howard.

This episode is absolutely fucking magical. Every bit of it.

This episode is absolutely fucking magical. Every bit of it.

howard. freaking. kremer. this episode is pure genius. i had to go back and find out who "lee" is, but i found out more about who howard is. the interaction is freakin ridiculous, this is the first time EVER i wasnt sure it was a character or real freakin person. this episode is just so hilarious and so smart. im so glad i went back and gave it a listen.

howard doesnt give himself enough credit to this day. idk if its humbleness or insecurity, but he has way more talent and brains hen he leads on. much peace and love.

Sign in to follow this