🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 40 — All About Lee

@J Pangelinan,

Of course the photos are real. It's great that they finally showed us proof of Lee, but this really raises even more questions about Kulap. What excuse do they have now for not showing the birth certificate???

Suspicious.

@J Pangelinan,

Of course the photos are real. It's great that they finally showed us proof of Lee, but this really raises even more questions about Kulap. What excuse do they have now for not showing the birth certificate???

Suspicious.

Okay, now I've listened to the episode and I see what's going on here. Awesome. Those photos had me fooled.

Okay, now I've listened to the episode and I see what's going on here. Awesome. Those photos had me fooled.

Actually they did have the real Lee throughout the episode, but he's impersonating Howard, while Howard is impersonating him.

Actually they did have the real Lee throughout the episode, but he's impersonating Howard, while Howard is impersonating him.

The only way to prove Lee is real would be to show us his birth certificate. What are you hiding from us Howard?

The only way to prove Lee is real would be to show us his birth certificate. What are you hiding from us Howard?

@David Thomas- the thing that made me suspicious was that Lees photo wasn't on the episode page like every other guest. I am feeling meta- burnt though. Kulap had a great dialect coach eh?

@David Thomas- the thing that made me suspicious was that Lees photo wasn't on the episode page like every other guest. I am feeling meta- burnt though. Kulap had a great dialect coach eh?

The real question here is, why would Lee and Howard be wearing the same pants.

My brains melted.

The real question here is, why would Lee and Howard be wearing the same pants.

My brains melted.

I've been holding my tongue for a bit, but now it seems like everybody is fully grasping the mechanics of this episode, so I'll finally post my thoughts! ^_^
It seemed obvious to me from the get-go that this was Lee business as usual, SO MUCH SO that when people were leaving comments about Lee, I wasn't sure if they were 'playing along' or not. I was SO befuddled. But, it was all really, REALLY convincing. Everyone was on point the entire show, so it's understandable that people could get swept up with the show's personalities.
But yeah, just like Allison pointed out, Lee and Howard are wearing the exact same pants in the photos, which is strange. Another thing worth noting is that Howard and Lee are not twins. I believe Lee has always been the big brother.
I don't want to dissect the episode into a black hole, so I'll stop there. What I will do is just say that this episode was a LOT of fun. The conversation was snappy as HELL, and Lee had some AMAZING lines ('Selena Gomez sounded like a drunk punching a horse in the ribs,' 'crush you like a Flintstones chewable in a Clydesdale's mandible,' calling Kulap 'Tulip', etc etc etc, also, HOLY SHIT LOLOLOLOLZ), and it was nice to get some insight on aspects of Howard's adventurs and personal history he doesn't put out there, as he's usually dutifully paying attention to the charts or the guest.
Kulap was masterful on keeping the ball rolling, as well as allowing for Lee to deviate at times on interesting tangents she wished for him to explore. Great stuff! Awesome episode! Love you guys!

I've been holding my tongue for a bit, but now it seems like everybody is fully grasping the mechanics of this episode, so I'll finally post my thoughts! ^_^
It seemed obvious to me from the get-go that this was Lee business as usual, SO MUCH SO that when people were leaving comments about Lee, I wasn't sure if they were 'playing along' or not. I was SO befuddled. But, it was all really, REALLY convincing. Everyone was on point the entire show, so it's understandable that people could get swept up with the show's personalities.
But yeah, just like Allison pointed out, Lee and Howard are wearing the exact same pants in the photos, which is strange. Another thing worth noting is that Howard and Lee are not twins. I believe Lee has always been the big brother.
I don't want to dissect the episode into a black hole, so I'll stop there. What I will do is just say that this episode was a LOT of fun. The conversation was snappy as HELL, and Lee had some AMAZING lines ('Selena Gomez sounded like a drunk punching a horse in the ribs,' 'crush you like a Flintstones chewable in a Clydesdale's mandible,' calling Kulap 'Tulip', etc etc etc, also, HOLY SHIT LOLOLOLOLZ), and it was nice to get some insight on aspects of Howard's adventurs and personal history he doesn't put out there, as he's usually dutifully paying attention to the charts or the guest.
Kulap was masterful on keeping the ball rolling, as well as allowing for Lee to deviate at times on interesting tangents she wished for him to explore. Great stuff! Awesome episode! Love you guys!

PS, not to semi-humblebrag (semblebrag), but I'm still in awe of the fact that I made Chart Chatter. I'm seriously geeking out hard. -Srsly-

I already wanted to say I really appreciate that segment, but now I'm obviously a little biased. Still, keep up the good work, all.

-DT

PS, not to semi-humblebrag (semblebrag), but I'm still in awe of the fact that I made Chart Chatter. I'm seriously geeking out hard. -Srsly-

I already wanted to say I really appreciate that segment, but now I'm obviously a little biased. Still, keep up the good work, all.

-DT

Gotta say, I called bullshit halfway through. It's Howard's impression. You had me going at first though. Well done.

Gotta say, I called bullshit halfway through. It's Howard's impression. You had me going at first though. Well done.

I haven't seen any mention of the HEAL WITH MY STEEL contest in the forum or in this last episode, but I spent a little time on this so I am going to repost it here:

I haven't seen any mention of the HEAL WITH MY STEEL contest in the forum or in this last episode, but I spent a little time on this so I am going to repost it here:

LOVED THIS EPISODE!!!

Good God, Howard is a magnificent bastard. He's done his Lee impression on the show before though right? You guys who're saying you were genuinely fooled are really just fooling. Right?

Sign in to follow this