🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 40 — All About Lee

LOVED THIS EPISODE!!!

Good God, Howard is a magnificent bastard. He's done his Lee impression on the show before though right? You guys who're saying you were genuinely fooled are really just fooling. Right?

Well that's what I thought at first, but then as they kept going with it I thought "oh I guess he really does just have that voice" Then as I thought about it more after I'd finished listening I realized I was an idiot.

Well that's what I thought at first, but then as they kept going with it I thought "oh I guess he really does just have that voice" Then as I thought about it more after I'd finished listening I realized I was an idiot.

Has anyone noticed that Tropical Storm Kulap has formed in the Western Pacific? Don't believe me, go to weather.com and see for your self. In other words, she gets around!

Has anyone noticed that Tropical Storm Kulap has formed in the Western Pacific? Don't believe me, go to weather.com and see for your self. In other words, she gets around!

Well Ben, I surely admire you at least for having the balls to admit it.

Also, holy cow. I thought Jughead was making some joke reference I was too dumb to get or testing to see if any more of us were gullible foolios but he's telling the truth. There really is a Tropical Storm Kulap.

Well Ben, I surely admire you at least for having the balls to admit it.

Also, holy cow. I thought Jughead was making some joke reference I was too dumb to get or testing to see if any more of us were gullible foolios but he's telling the truth. There really is a Tropical Storm Kulap.

A photo of Tropical Storm Kulap, via NASA's TRMM Satellite.

[attachment=6874,152]

A photo of Tropical Storm Kulap, via NASA's TRMM Satellite.

[attachment=6874,152]

This was a great episode, but hearing the words "...except Boo Radley is a Starfleet commander" made my week. Nicely done.

This was a great episode, but hearing the words "...except Boo Radley is a Starfleet commander" made my week. Nicely done.

all i can say is WOW and THANK YOU. ive been a huge fan of Howard's since the austin stories days and all of his DBS stuff but god I love when he brings his bro Lee into it. i was crying in traffic on the way to work this morning, tears of laughter tho, cuz of some of Lee's comments. Wow when he kept calling Kulap Tulip i was losing it. drunk midget punching a horse in the ribs? amazing visual there..

so ya thanks for everythin you guys provide lots of laughs, my fav podcast by far you bring it every week. kulap you are awesome as well, your personality really brings it together.. your the perfect co host to howards craziness.. you get it :)

MORE LEE!

all i can say is WOW and THANK YOU. ive been a huge fan of Howard's since the austin stories days and all of his DBS stuff but god I love when he brings his bro Lee into it. i was crying in traffic on the way to work this morning, tears of laughter tho, cuz of some of Lee's comments. Wow when he kept calling Kulap Tulip i was losing it. drunk midget punching a horse in the ribs? amazing visual there..

so ya thanks for everythin you guys provide lots of laughs, my fav podcast by far you bring it every week. kulap you are awesome as well, your personality really brings it together.. your the perfect co host to howards craziness.. you get it :)

MORE LEE!

The first time I listened to Comedy Death Ray I thought Little Gary was real.
That being said, I'm curious if the people who were fooled are people who don't listen to Comedy Bang Bang, and aren't used to characters on a podcast, or if Lee fooled CBB fans as well.

The first time I listened to Comedy Death Ray I thought Little Gary was real.
That being said, I'm curious if the people who were fooled are people who don't listen to Comedy Bang Bang, and aren't used to characters on a podcast, or if Lee fooled CBB fans as well.

VYSE21: "Wow when he kept calling Kulap Tulip i was losing it."

When he did that bit where Kulap methodically teaches him to say her name correctly and after half a dozen tries he finally gets it and she says, "Thank you Lee."

And he says, "You're welcome Tulip."

Lost. My. Shit. I mean, I feel like I've seen and/or heard that bit done a thousand times over the years, but never more beautifully than Howard did it as Lee. Holy cow it was magical. I'm going to listen to episode 40 again today, maybe even twice, you mark my words.

You mark them good.

Now I'm just typing because it's exhilarating to finally know how to put line breaks in between paragraphs.

I'll always remember this day.

VYSE21: "Wow when he kept calling Kulap Tulip i was losing it."

When he did that bit where Kulap methodically teaches him to say her name correctly and after half a dozen tries he finally gets it and she says, "Thank you Lee."

And he says, "You're welcome Tulip."

Lost. My. Shit. I mean, I feel like I've seen and/or heard that bit done a thousand times over the years, but never more beautifully than Howard did it as Lee. Holy cow it was magical. I'm going to listen to episode 40 again today, maybe even twice, you mark my words.

You mark them good.

Now I'm just typing because it's exhilarating to finally know how to put line breaks in between paragraphs.

I'll always remember this day.

I must admit I thought it was actually Lee when I first started listening. But, by the end of the episode I realized that I had been duped!
I listen to CBB, but I just didn't expect Howard to go back and forth with a character like that.

Also, I feel like I'm having too much fun imitating the Lee voice, but I can't help it. The cadence is too good.

I must admit I thought it was actually Lee when I first started listening. But, by the end of the episode I realized that I had been duped!
I listen to CBB, but I just didn't expect Howard to go back and forth with a character like that.

Also, I feel like I'm having too much fun imitating the Lee voice, but I can't help it. The cadence is too good.

I feel like the picture of Lee was photoshopped in to make it look like he was staring at Kulap's kulaps. I don't think he was actually doing it.

I feel like the picture of Lee was photoshopped in to make it look like he was staring at Kulap's kulaps. I don't think he was actually doing it.

Sign in to follow this