🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 44 — Kung Fu

Howdy to all y'all Baby Wranglers! This week on Professor Blastoff we're talking about Kung Fu with Christian Everhart, a fifth level disciple of Seven Star Praying Mantis Kung Fu. Apparently, Kung Fu can help you touch boobs, eliminate your need for jackets, and keep you out of bar fights. Interested much? Well settle in, take a deep breath, make sure your zipper is safely shut, and enjoy. Skadoosh!

Good to know I'm not the only one on the planet who has never drank alcohol. Hi-five, Aaron Burrell.

I agree that Kyle seems to be the only one divulging embarrassing stories. I wish the others would open up more.

• Like 1

Hi guys! Big fan of the show, just wrote to tell you that this is my favorite podcast. Being from Mexico I've recently moved to Poland to teach English and your show is a big comfort during this transition period, listening to you guys always make me laugh out loud and, well, I just wanted to say thanks!

And now... a Spanish riddle!

Los misterios de la ciencia

a veces nos confunde

¿Por que un barco flota?

¿Por que el plomo se unde?

Pero hay grandes pensadores

que pueden ayudarnos

Tig con Swamp Rock

jamas podra fallarnos!

David! con mente racional

todo le interesa

Y el valiente Kyle...

siempre nos da sorpresas.

• Like 3

And now a translation of Kyle's riddle! (words in parenthesis not actual words... sorry Kyle)

The.(arbros).. in the schools where school (pantos)

but I do not need the greasy one

you paint and how many and (pertras nostros)

It's enough for me to ... little scandals

And it paints, (cuita, panto) I

(Piertros) wednesdays, And when and little schools!

Points! Points! and who sings NOT ME!!

And the skeleton where (piatas) And the burguers in the bus!

Pitas, jejejeee... who doesn't?

Fanta Lime... Goodbye Gringos!

And yes... adios gringos, los saludo desde Polonia!

• Like 4

Please, whomever is in charge of bookings guests, book Gustavo right away! Anyone this dedicated to the show has to be an expert on something and deserves to be a guest. Amazing!

• Like 1

oh my god.. if this guy says "GONG FU" one more time...... :blink:

• Like 1

com'on Aaron! Onsies at 4 years old? I don't think they even make them for babies over 1 year old. I'm calling BS on this one.

I could not stop laughing when Tig kept calling Mr. Everhart a "fifth level, seven-star CYCLOPS". I would trade my Green Circle award to be a "fifth level, seven-star Cyclops"!

And I kept picturing cowboys on horses doing a cattle drive, but with babies instead of cattle. Baby wranglers.

And even though Kyle may have done some odd things to exercise bikes, check out his HILARIOUS you tube of Craig Strong doing stand-up.

Thanks also for the "shout-out".

The episodes keep getting funnier! Love to all!

• Like 1

I was cringing from the minute that Kyle started his story with "Grandma's exercise bike"

I ripped a huge chunk of skin off of my foot on my parent's exercise bike when I was little and had to get stitches. I was reliving it for the entire story... but feeling much woozier because well, a bare foot is not a groin in baby Wranglers. I'm really sorry for your trauma Kyle, and I sort of feel your pain.

Christian was an excellent guest! I really liked his proper pronunciation of "Kung Fu", it made him sound so badass. He really does need to watch Kung Fu Panda though, that movie is really awesome. The scene where the bad guy escapes from the prison is one of my favorite animated scenes ever.

Hey! Way to get your name dropped and subsequently giggled at Dick Navis!! You should be proud.

• Like 3

Yikes Shannon, that sounds rough. Between that and Kyle's exercise bike story, I do not plan to go anywhere near one in the future. And I'm not going to lie, getting some giggles out of TigKyleDavid was one of my proudest moments.

I took Kung Fu courses about a decade ago for a few years and this made me really want to get seriously back into it! Way to instill positive life goals in me, TigKyleDavidChristian!

It was nice to see Tig Notaro on the newest episode of The Office involving self defense, kind of relevant.

• Like 1

Guys! I totally took Hung Gar Kung Fu in high school in the Seattle international district. That's basically their way of saying china town. I felt like a bad ass. The class was held in a loft above this little Chinese market. We also pronounced it Gung Fu. It was Plum Flower form. Which sounded really not very awesome. It was a combination of tiger and crane styles.

I mean come on, that's way more awesome than learning karate.

Sign in to follow this