🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

PFT as Garry Marshall making up a bunch of on-set stories would easily be one of the best things ever.

After Earth was a great episode but just think of what it could have been with Werner Herzog commenting on the movie.

• Like 1

Bumping this up in honor of Garry Marshall's passing and ironically, I watched this on Netflix last night before I found out about his death.

I remember Spy Magazine running an article called something like "Why Is Hollywood In Love With The Retarded?" I'm not sure if this movie made that list, but it definitely should have. For a hot minute there, films like this were desperate Oscar bait.

R.I.P. Garry Marshall.

R.I.P. Garry Marshall.

I have to wonder if someone has sent condolence tweet to James Adomian about the person he impersonated dying, as what happened to Paul F. Tompkins when Huell Howser died and PFT had to explain to the person that it was the wrong impersonator.

• Like 2

Gee Hollywood, here's a 'wacky' idea. How about getting actual disabled actors to play disabled parts instead of turning every character with an impairment into a Oscar golden ticket?

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this