🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cinco DeNio

Musical Mondays Week 104 Preview (Graham S.' Pick)

I closed the room since no one is watching.  We'll all discover The Guest together tomorrow night!

• Like 1

I might be a little behind this week. I've been phone banking all weekend with NARAL . I'm working for Joe Biden tonight !  I'm just excited to be working for someone I actually know and not have to be worried about what district I'm calling that day or pouring over policy even though I probably didn't *need* to do that.  Anyway make sure you jerks vote if you haven't already! Ans be kind to people who call you, we are people too! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, gigi-tastic said:

I might be a little behind this week. I've been phone banking all weekend with NARAL . I'm working for Joe Biden tonight !  I'm just excited to be working for someone I actually know and not have to be worried about what district I'm calling that day or pouring over policy even though I probably didn't *need* to do that.  Anyway make sure you jerks vote if you haven't already! Ans be kind to people who call you, we are people too! 

I ran a million phone banks for Obama, leading and organizing and training volunteers to make calls. That last weekends before the election... it's the hardest I ever worked (and I've been to law school) and I have great memories of both weekends. It's a great thing you're doing, it's how the system works. It's how campaigns win! (Unless Russia interferes.) I haven't done so much this campaign, for numerous reasons, though I am Kamala's biggest fan, but glad it's going strong! That makes me feel excited.

16 hours ago, gigi-tastic said:

I guess I don't get out much.  Living in Delaware I hear stories of Joe Biden popping up all over.  I've lived here almost 15 years and haven't seen him once, let alone talk to him.  (Granted I haven't done any of the trail races in his son's name. I suppose he's almost guaranteed to show up at those.)

23 hours ago, gigi-tastic said:

That’s awesome Gigi! I’ve never been comfortable volunteering for a campaign like that, so congrats to you. I’ve been donating weekly to actblue since the beginning of September and I voted. Might not be a huge contribution, but that’s my part.

as for the movie, Cinco and I liked it but no one else seems to have really loved it, and it’s not a relaxing film. If I were you—given your dislike of thrillers—I’d find something uplifting to watch instead (especially for the next couple days)!

fingers crossed!