🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
sodapopcat

Dunston Checks In

Jason Alexander, Glenn Shadix, Eric Lloyd, Rupert Everett, Paul Reubens (Pee Wee Herman)

Staring Sam the Orangutan as Dunston

A monkey checks into a 5 star hotel in order to steal priceless jewels. He befriends the son of the hotel manager and turns over a new leaf. Hunted by his former jewel thief master as well as a agent sent from the animal control unit, wacky hijinks ensue.

Horrible overacting, Horrible jokes with bizarre timing, Monkey jokes galore, and a amazing sex scene (IN A KIDS MOVIE) where a monkey basically rapes a unsuspecting hotel guest and brings her to orgasm

• Like 1

I think I recall the trailer for this movie using that Roll to Me song, when I was a kid. I always thought that was funny. Even as a 12 year old I thought this movie looked shit dumb.

Yes. This movie would be PERFECT for HDTGM. By the power of Jason Memezoukas, make it so.

I wanted to be a hotel manager after seeing this movie as a kid. It almost changed my life.

same

I wish I had some editing skills because I would like to recut the trailer in a darker direction and change it to a story of a chimp with a heroin habit in rehab. It would still be called "Dunston Checks In"

• Like 2

Faye Dunaway as the Hotel's Boss. FAYE DUNAWAY AS THE HOTEL'S BOSS. HOW HAS THIS NOT BEEN DISCUSSED?!?

Omg, I know. The scene where Dunston spanks her in the trailer would probably be enough to fill an entire episode. I just got the DVD on Netflix and will be watching it, preparing for the day when this horrible movie eventually gets discussed on HDTGM.

There HAS to be a review from around the time of the film's release that consists only of "(Film critic's name) Checks Out".

This movie would be just perfect for podcast. I mean what do you expect when a chimpanzee is the star of the film, but kids even today enjoy this film.

Not a chimpanzee, orangutan. I like them better than chimps.

Or a Gorilla according to the boy.