🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 238 — Marissa Wompler's Birthday Pool Party LIVE

Magnificent.

I love it when Jason collapses into character breaking wheezing laughter. I thought he was going to die during the tea offer post three way. Great episode, and best character arc in CBB history. Though the complex web of Andy Daly's characters is a close second.

Yeah; Jason should come on as the ghost of Lou Costello in future episodes.

It's a minor note, but "The Marina Del Ray... Chronicle?" "That's a reputable institution" exchange cracked me the hell up.

I'm also going to try to adopt Scott's sensible policies regarding advisories of incoming wordplay.

incoming_joke.jpg

• Like 5

I love that Jon Daly is in the picture.

Maybe this is the first case of a guest being completely cut out of an episode after recording. If anyone could take this mild racism way too far, Jon Daly can.

I'm also going to try to adopt Scott's sensible policies regarding advisories of incoming wordplay.

incoming_joke.jpg

Scott's thumbs-up policy was a good follow-up to the previously established "finger guns".

Greatest ending to CBB ever!

Damn I love you, Listler!

swooning.gif

• Like 2

So many ridiculous lines, yes:

Elvis Presley Thighs, I love Jap Tea, UCLA just got out, and more.

And all the usual Womptasticisms were next level comedy.

And maybe it's just me, but for me, the uncontrollable laughter from Zouks is what took this episode to a special place.

• Like 3

Melissa Rauch as Danielle is inspired casting.

I second the motion on a Womp It Up animated series.

Who was doing the lower voiced Asian girls voice? And what was that characters first line that made everyone present lose their shit?

Whoever that is needs to continue that charac, every line was ridiculous

Who was doing the lower voiced Asian girls voice?

I'm pretty sure that was Lennon.

I forgot to post this til now, but I agree Rauch was amazing. Though I'm surprised with the Asian racism, not that I'm against it in fact I almost died laughing about it but with Andrew Ti on the prowl saying everything is racist I was worried that he might fire back.

Just kidding Yo Is This Racist is terrible.

• Like 2

I’m building a pool party playlist like one heard in this podcast! So far I’ve got:

DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - “Summertime”

Robin Thicke - “Blurred Lines”

Will Smith - “Wild Wild West”

Will Smith - “Gettin’ Jiggy Wit It”

Will Smith - “Men In Black”

Did I miss anything? All of these songs are great for having fun in the summer sun!

• Like 1

I’m building a pool party playlist like one heard in this podcast! So far I’ve got:

DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - “Summertime”

Robin Thicke - “Blurred Lines”

Will Smith - “Wild Wild West”

Will Smith - “Gettin’ Jiggy Wit It”

Will Smith - “Men In Black”

Did I miss anything? All of these songs are great for having fun in the summer sun!

Will Smith - Just the Two of Us - although it was underscoring the moment when Gutters tells Marissa that he is in love with Katy

"Whip My Hair" by Willow Smith

What was that characters first line that made everyone present lose their shit?

Lennon Parnham said in a terrible asian accent: "Would anybody like a some tea?"

I have been waiting for the Summer Wompactacular all summer so that my roommate and I could finally do this to the giant whiteboard in our apartment.

keFqvv5.jpg?1

• Like 16

fleur_de_mis I LOVE THAT. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.

Everyone looks amazing. The whole episode I was thinking, "man I wish I could draw because I really want to see this in cartoon form."

Thank you for making that dream come true.

fleur_de_mis I LOVE THAT. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.

Everyone looks amazing. The whole episode I was thinking, "man I wish I could draw because I really want to see this in cartoon form."

Thank you for making that dream come true.

Thanks! It's very much a collaborative work (cough my roommate is much better at drawing people than I am cough) but we both take a great deal of pride in our temporary whiteboard masterpieces. I only wish we had room for a zip line/Kareem air-dropping in at the top.

"I haven't seen this many Asians in the water since the last tsunami."

I typically listen to CBB the most while riding around in my car. But when I nearly swerved off the road & crashed my car after I heard Aukerman's observation of the Asian-filled pool, I'm re-thinking the safety level of my CBB-listening practices. Clearly I need to listen to the show where I don't pose a threat to myself or others by uncontrollable laughter...

• Like 1

That picture is only missing Lissler's mohawk.

And Gutter's manchanical pencil poking out of his swimming trunks.

• Like 1