🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

HDTGM Classics HALLOWEEN EDITION! Leprechaun in the Hood 10/13 9PM EST

Sorry, I’m late starting this thread. Is everyone cool with this Friday or do you want to hold off until next?

Also, we’re thinking of doing Leprechaun in the Hood!

Unfortunately next week (20th/21st) doesn't work for me. Hopefully this week is good for all.

• Like 1

I think this Friday works for me. I'll know for certain tomorrow.

• Like 1

Yeah works for me! I totally forgot to make Friday the 13th plans so this sounds great!!!

• Like 1

I think it'll work for me, as of now my Friday looks clear

• Like 1

That’s awesome that it looks like Friday will be good for everyone!

Just letting you guys know: no hot cocoa tonight! I'm going hard cider. It's gonna get lit.

• Like 3

Just letting you guys know: no hot cocoa tonight! I'm going hard cider. It's gonna get lit.

Ooooh shit! I guess I should get some beer while I'm out after work!

• Like 2

I'm probably not going to be able to make it tonight, sorry! Last minute plans :(

I turned down the chance to see Friday the 13th at my library (with costumes and snacks and prizes) to stay at home and watch this...

• Like 2

When I was back home this summer I had some craft ciders. They were really nice. I also really like Angry Orchard.

• Like 1

I turned down the chance to see Friday the 13th at my library (with costumes and snacks and prizes) to stay at home and watch this...

I gave up playing video games by myself or possibly watching a different movie at home by myself.

• Like 2

When I was back home this summer I had some craft ciders. They were really nice. I also really like Angry Orchard.

I got the Angry Orchard seasonal sampler. I’ve been pre-gaming. :)

• Like 1

I got the Angry Orchard seasonal sampler. I’ve been pre-gaming. :)

Lucky. I'm jealous.

• Like 1

Do we have a link yet? Start time?

Start time is ~36 mins. Rabb.it provides the link about 15 minutes before show time. :)

• Like 1

I'm probably not going to be able to make it tonight, sorry! Last minute plans :(/>

This bums me out, but I hope you have fun whatever it is you end up doing.

• Like 1

Start time is ~36 mins. Rabb.it provides the link about 15 minutes before show time. :)

Cool, I was afraid I was going to be late. I'm in rehearsals for a podcast drama production of Hamlet and was running long.

• Like 2

Hmmm...no. Tom owns the movie so she was going to host. I haven't heard hide nor hair of her. I hope she didn't forget...and I really have no way to get in touch with her. So...let's wait a few minutes to see what's up.

• Like 1

Let's give her a few more minutes. If we haven't heard from her, I'll set up a room for Sleepaway Camp. Is that cool with everyone?

• Like 1

if it falls through, I can probably rent it and host, I think LOL I'm not that familiar with Rabbit