🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

HDTGM Classics HALLOWEEN EDITION! Leprechaun in the Hood 10/13 9PM EST

Sorry sorry, rabbit changed the site a little. Does this link work?

i'm in

This was the worst one so far, right?

Leprechaun or movie we watched together? Either case, yes.

• Like 2

This was the worst one so far, right?

Easily the worst

• Like 2

Leprechaun or movie we watched together? Either case, yes.

Lol, you're right - both.

Good lord, it made me miss Old Dogs.

• Like 2

Lol, you're right - both.

I'm genuinely nervous for Last Airbender next month. I feel like it's really long and boring.

• Like 2

A phrase never utter before in human history.

I'm genuinely nervous for Last Airbender next month. I feel like it's really long and boring.

Maybe it's too early to talk about December but what Christmas movies have been done?

• Like 3

Maybe it's too early to talk about December but what Christmas movies have been done?

Star Wars Holiday Special, duh.

• Like 3

Jingle All The Way I think was the first Christmas movie they did

but als

• Reindeer Games
  • Deck The Halls
  • Jack Frost (I think takes place at Christmas...maybe just winter)
  • Star Wars Holiday Special

2016 Christmas was Howdies, 2014 had no Christmas ep

• Like 4

Star Wars Holiday Special, duh.

That would tie into my annual tradition of watching it (sadly this is not a joke)

• Like 2

I really hate the Star Wars Xmas special...

Also, regarding Lep in the Hood (Come to do no Good), I feel like Warwick Davis deserves better roles.

• Like 1

I really hate the Star Wars Xmas special...

Also, regarding Lep in the Hood (Come to do no Good), I feel like Warwick Davis deserves better roles.

I never saw Deck the Halls so if its available I suggest we do that as the Christmas pick.

Also, I agree with you about Warwick Davis. He did get that Ricky Gervais bump for awhile with his own show and travel show with Karl Pilkington.

• Like 1

I never saw Deck the Halls so if its available I suggest we do that as the Christmas pick.

Also, I agree with you about Warwick Davis. He did get that Ricky Gervais but for awhile with his own show and travel show with Karl Pilkington.

I listened the the episode again and Kumail pointed out that the careers of the probably two most prominent little person actors, Warwick Davis and Peter Dinklage, could not have more different careers. Outside of Life's Too Short, I'm not sure I've ever seen a Warwick Davis role where he wasn't playing an unrecognizable creature. At least he's working regularly.

Jason and Paul also said the flute made no noise which confirms what I thought. I know there was a theme played when the flute was out but I'm not sure it was supposed to be the flute itself.

The flute theme would sometimes play before Postmaster P had the flute in his mouth. His fingers never moved or covered any holes so it couldn't change notes. So, there's no way the flute could possibly made the sounds we hear. The subtitles also said [blows] instead of [plays flute] or similar which I typically see with diagetic music. But I also can't rule out the film being this incompletely made. So, maybe that music was supposed to be the flute? I'm legit not sure.

• Like 1

I think you mean "I think you mean "Tá, go raibh uafásach""

I knew I could count on you to fill in the gaps

• Like 3