🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 44.5 — Minisode 44.5

Get ready for some good old-fashioned throat ripping, monster truck driving, softcore love making action with our next viewing choice on How Did This Get Made? Join us as we enter the Viewer Mail Bag to answer listener questions about beards, theme parks, and sequels!

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

So much awesomeness!

"A polar bear fell in me!"

"When a man sticks a gun in your face you got two choices: you can die, or you can KILL THE MOTHERFUCKER!!!"

"Fer twenty bucks, you can kiss em!"

Oh man, I can't wait for this one!!

Greatest horror movie ever. I think you have to do Cherry Falls. Unless there is another Jay Mohr cross dressing movie I don't know about.

This movie is bonkers. I always wondered why people would keep going to a bar where all anyone ever did was punch and stab the shit out of each other.

• Like 2

yaaaaay

tumblr_m9u5dtcnAX1reew4lo1_500.gif

If memory serves me correct this was right after Dalton was told "I used to fuck guys like you in prison". Epic scene

Am I the only one that heard Paul totally flip his opinion on Cage Rider vs. ClooneyBatMan?

Fuck yes, I love this movie. This is the first time in a long while that I'm actually looking forward to watching the filmed subject of a HDTGM podcast. Excellent choice, Sir Scheer.

I Still Know What You Did Last Summer needs to be on the horror list and I'll show you why

fhd008YDL_Jack_Black_003.jpg

998ISK_Jennifer_Love_Hewitt_035.jpg

998ISK_Jack_Black_009.jpg

In case you didn't catch that, it's the son of Jack Black and the lead singer of The Counting Crows smoking da ganj' and getting murdered with gardening shears.

He is uncredited in this movie

probs cause he was so blazed deep on that ganj'

he be jamaican mon

Jack Black in I know what you did last summer 2 = Terl from battlefield earf

Sign in to follow this