🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 140 — Scotty Boy, My Special Boy

To clarify, this guy is probably funny and whatever, but his inner comic genius doesn't come through like Howard's does. Put me down as a well-wisher, in that I don't wish him any specific harm.

Scott was cracking me up in the Lord of the Ring part with his lack of nerddom...

• Like 1

I find myself of being in the odd position of having not particularly loved the last Twooch, while also totally loving this episode so far (half-way in).

Armen was a very capable replacement for DBS.

Seriously though, this was awesome. Armen is almost more Howard than Howard.

• Like 1

Armen cracked me up on this episode. It reminded me of an awkward encounter I had with a celebrity and I liked knowing that even people who regularly encounter celebs can get all flustered.

But dang, calling Kulap CHING CHONG? He needs to lose some comedy credits (if he had any) or work them off in the Earwolf Mall.

• Like 2

I think you did a great job Armen!

huggy hugs for you

tumblr_mnhlzfYdw01qcde5go1_500.gif

• Like 2

I'm not sure why are people are acting like Armen is a replacement for Howard, or even comparing the two. COOL YER JETS!

• Like 2

Shannon's gif begs the question: why hasn't Bo Burnham been a Whooch guest yet? Has he done any Earwolf shows? He's been on a couple Nerdist ones.

• Like 2

Shannon's gif begs the question: why hasn't Bo Burnham been a Whooch guest yet? Has he done any Earwolf shows? He's been on a couple Nerdist ones.

I KNOW RIIIGHT?

tumblr_inline_mo9dohMahn1qz4rgp.gif

• Like 1

The most Howard thing Howard could do in this situation was to have Armen fill in for him. Well played, Kremer, well played.

• Like 4

also, the skipping at the end is now fixed!

• Like 2

Guys he wasn't calling Kulap "Ching Chong" he was calling himself that, I know everyone is so sensitive about race but come on. Ching Chong is a funny phrase and if anything is making fun of Chinese people which Kulap is not.

• Like 1

I listened to the version

also, the skipping at the end is now fixed!

I listened to the "compromised" version of the show before it was corrected. It seems like the difficulties were caused by the mention of "karf". So I'd advise everybody be wary of that word. Armen seems to think it's an innocent and fun nonsense word, but I think it might be very dangerous. Kareful with the Karf!!

• Like 2

No one is replacing Howard, he's on tour and can't record. So either they'd have to have recorded a couple in advance or just skip a couple weeks. I find nerds (myself certainly included) get upset at change, and are lashing out at a very funny individual who actually did a great job.

They are like cats that way. Cats freak out if you rearrange the furniture, and nerds start chasing their tails and lunging at ghosts if you rearrange hosts and cohosts.

• Like 2

I listened to the version

I listened to the "compromised" version of the show before it was corrected. It seems like the difficulties were caused by the mention of "karf". So I'd advise everybody be wary of that word. Armen seems to think it's an innocent and fun nonsense word, but I think it might be very dangerous. Kareful with the Karf!!

I said it just a few moments ago and my cat started barking.

• Like 4

I'd listen to a spin-off series where Armen tries to convince Scott to like him.

• Like 14

There wasn't one second of this episode that I didn't feel like smothering Armen with a pillow. Mostly as an act of mercy.

Mostly.

• Like 5

The past month or so of Who Charted has been absolutely amazing. LOVED every single episode. Hope this coming Twooch keeps shaking up the format.

• Like 1

Laughed a lot. Said "OH my Godddddd" a lot. Scott being so short with Armen, and Kulap's kind kind heart were both highlights. As was everything Armen said/did obvs.

Will use audio error as excuse to re-listen. (karf)

This didn't feel at all like Who Charted, but it was still a really fun 88 minutes.

I know everyone is worked up about having a substitute host, but still, I can't believe no one has mentioned the single most important part of this episode - THE RETURN OF ENTOURAGE WOODY ALLEN! (The return of Comedy Credits was a close second.)

Also, an alternate title suggestion: Too Many Wolverines

• Like 2