🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 34 — David Wain, Our Close Friend

my name is rappin' toby and im here to say,

that its fun to rap in a disrespectful way,

your butt really stinks,

it really, really stinks,

you need to take your butt,

and put it in two sinks (cause it's so big)

tim treese, you could replace "toby" in the above verse with your rap name "tim treese" or "treese lightning" or "whoop whoop thats the sound of the po-treese." whatever it may be.

• Like 9

In High School, my one friend tried to make "Treese's Pieces" a thing. It never caught on. Maybe it could be my rappin' name?

PS did anyone listen to Earhump? Was it any good? I couldn't listen b/c there was a conference today :(

Hey guys, I lost interest in you people for a few days, so fill me in on anything exciting that you guys have said in the past week. Please keep it short and sweet.

• Like 2

mostly we just talked sh*t about the dumrods who didnt post all week, nobody mentioned u tho

• Like 5

nobody mentioned u tho

burn

• Like 3

U guys... I miss Gabe. And I miss Inner G aka hug life... I hope he's okay. The last person he contacted was a man on the topics forums looking to form a study group. After reviewing the posts his contact was just as suspicious as me. A true crime has been committed and we need true detectives on the case. Now I'm sure Tim could just ask one of the precogs at the precrime lab in google HQ(more like GQ right? Friggin hunks) but if not we need 1 true Ds on it.

I actually talked to huglife recently and he said he was traveling and now he's working on a farm and he was posting on the forums a lot because he didn't have a job.

• Like 5

thats a good reason to not post, i'm happy for him. and from what i've heard, life on a farm is kinda laid back

• Like 2

I actually talked to huglife recently and he said he was traveling and now he's working on a farm and he was posting on the forums a lot because he didn't have a job.

Yeah, I think he's in Washington's beautiful San Juan Islands. We were gonna meet up in Seattle except that I went on vacation and didn't tell anyone I was gonna go on account of not wanting to sound braggy and such. But now I've learned that informational bragging is ok but braggy braggin isn't. The more you know.

PS - Tim Treese, I feel your pain.

hey tim, there was no earhump this week. frankly i can't see how earhump can go on gabe-less, but we'll see what the future brings.

do any of you guys still watch the challenge? all my friends watch smarty pants tv shows like "the good wife" and i just need to talk about my feelings.

• Like 2

do any of you guys still watch the challenge? all my friends watch smarty pants tv shows like "the good wife" and i just need to talk about my feelings.

...only religiously.

• Like 2

Agata, doy. C'mon now. Let's talk. Nany and Johnny. Why? He's a dumb idiot. Thoughts?

Can we also talk about how shitty the trainers on Extreme Weight Loss are? They don't understand people or emotion even a lil bit.

And can we talk about how pretentious the guy from The Bachelorette is? Which one? Oh, I don't know, maybe the one who died paragliding.

Amazing race: Not thrilled about the winner!

Game of Thrones: Not a reality show. Did anyone else know this??

• Like 8

ive been watching nothin but cooking competition shows, i decided chopped is bullsh*t, i cant watch the judges make smugly disapproving faces any longer

extreme weight loss i hadnt previously heard of but this looks like it could be for me

• Like 1

ok questions:

-when the challenge isn't happening, what percentage of these people do "personal training" as a career?

-how long is the maximum time that you can stretch out your challenge involvement career?

-does t.j. live in his own separate house?

-yes johnny is disgusting and i'm confused about how he's convinced any girl to agree to have sex with him.

• Like 8

I'm attracted to Jordan which might tell you a lot about me. I'd let him personally train me if you know what I mean.

I think all of them pretty much make a living doing club appearances and showing up at bars. Paula is PREGNANT right now you guys. Like, she's gonna have a fuckin real-life kid!!

• Like 7

I'm attracted to Jordan which might tell you a lot about me. I'd let him personally train me if you know what I mean.

You mean like...cross fit? Insanity? Or maybe a little P-90XXX?

Are we talking about hand bro or a dif Jordan?

MarlonJordanEp4.jpg

Also, this is Johnny's "full" bio from the MTV page:

FULL BIOGRAPHY

• Johnny was last seen suffering a humiliating defeat at the hands of CT on Cutthroat. Reflecting on the astonishing elimination, Johnny notes, "I had the carpet pulled out from under me. But if you feed a banana to a gorilla, you shouldn't be that surprised by the results." Back to take another stab at the win, Johnny hopes to make the best of his rival partner. We'll see if this loud mouth, two-time Challenge winner can capture a third victory.

• Like 6

here's the real thing we need to to be talking about: WHY in the opening of every Shark Tank does the announcer say "the hopeful entrepreneur must convince a shark to invest the full amount they're asking for, or they walk away with nothing."

That's not how the show works at all

• Like 11

I've been watching this show "MLB Baseball." I'm pretty sure it's a reality show because the acting is terrible. I feel like only the narrators really talk. Everyone is really angry as far as the characters. They just throw shit at each other and swing weapons around.

• Like 4

I've been watching this show "MLB Baseball." I'm pretty sure it's a reality show because the acting is terrible. I feel like only the narrators really talk. Everyone is really angry as far as the characters. They just throw shit at each other and swing weapons around.

i hate to sound like an old man but its insane that this barbaric garbage is what passes for entertainment these days

• Like 4

Johnny cannot get over Jordan's hand. Remember when he was talking to Jonna and they were recalling how Jordan believes he's like the Great Gatsby(mysterious) and Johnny was like "the only mysterious thing about you is your four missing fingers"? I think that's the cleverest thing he can come up with to make fun of him, which is dumb because Jordan was born like that and he isn't ashamed of it at all. Like if Jordan was balding he'd say "the only mysterious thing about you is your missing hair" or if he was hispanic and had an accent Johnny'd be all "the only mysterious thing about you is how you can't speak good." Johnny also seems like the kind of person who likes to remind people that they're poor as an insult.

Since Shark Tank is back in discussion does anybody remember an episode of RSS when hayes said something like "at some point I just want Mark say 'sure' to a deal and not even wait for the pitch"? That basically happened! I think Barbara didn't like how Robert and Laurie were trying to give some entrepreneurs a bad deal, so she turned to Mark and asked if he wanted to go in with her. He told her "nah I don't want to do the work" so she told him she'd do all of it and he was like "fine whatever." Clearly wasn't interested at all. He was probably wondering what he was going to with all the products he'd accumulated that had been ruined by having the Mavericks themes forced into them.

• Like 9

Guys, we gotta have a big day tomorrow to get the numbers up this week on the forums. Don't want to get Agata fired!

Why doesn't everyone say what their favorite Popcorn Gallery question so far ever has been? I'd go with "Why is there no White history month?"

Also, what's your favorite Popcorn Gallery theme song? I like mine better than that *other* guy's.

• Like 5

thanks for looking out, tim. it's rent day.

also, i had no idea what you guys were talking about re: jordan's hand but now i'm googling pictures of it and feeling weird about it.

• Like 5

tbh i prefer andy's p-corn theme tim, but i appreciate yours still

wonder who will be on the show, maybe this will be the first no-guest ep

• Like 3

Maybe we just direct our Popcorn Gallery questions to Hayes and Sean if there's no guest.

Sean, have you done any Banksy stuff that's yet to be discovered?

• Like 3