🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 293 — Monster Muscles

I wonder how Bill Carter feels about a new personal trainer coming onto his turf. Really enjoyed the episode... a nice palette cleanser from the wildness of Monday's show (not that it wasn't enjoyable in and of itself).

that plugs theme was so hilarious, i don't even know why :o

I wish this had the return of TITO BEN and Filipino Blockbuster alongside the directors of the jump street movies. Still super solid!

Like bagofbeef said,

Like anything that repeats over and over again, it's a little funny, then it's not funny, then it's REALLY fucking funny. I wish it had kept going.

That combined with everyone's insane laughter pushed me over the edge. I've never laughed so hard I choked on my hair (while in public, anyway) but it was worth the embarrassment. Definitely one of my favorite eps of the year, bro.

Really hope Gino builds on his driveable bike in future episodes and that RJ makes a return soon.

I hope Lord and Miller come back. They seem like gnarly bros down for a good hang.

• Like 2

Like bagofbeef said,

That combined with everyone's insane laughter pushed me over the edge. I've never laughed so hard I choked on my hair (while in public, anyway) but it was worth the embarrassment. Definitely one of my favorite eps of the year, bro.

Really hope Gino builds on his driveable bike in future episodes and that RJ makes a return soon.

It was the repetition, but even more so it was how poorly the loop was done, going like 75% of a beat too long. Man, that's the best plugs theme ever, I've never laughed so hard so immediately at one of those.

• Like 5

Because it's the funniest thing you've heard in your day, your week, and even your year.

(Therefore, I am you).

• Like 4

Scott revived one of my favorite stupid running gags in this episode, and as fortune would have it, I found this upside down in a parking lot, only to turn it right side up and see...

yvVES9Y.jpg

• Like 4

I love how this episode basically had a laughtrack with the directors laughing at almost every joke.

• Like 1