🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 46 — Jessica Williams, Our Close Friend

Sean and Hayes memorialize their friend Robin with a good story and have some bones to pick with how people online are expressing themselves. Then they talk about the controversial Let's Be Cops and some of Sean's own experiences with cops. Finally, JESSICA WILLIAMS is around to discuss the big stories from the news and answer Popcorn Gallery questions about the word "news," being Native American, and her large arms.

Just wanted to say that thanks to you jerks, I can't hear/see the word 'hamburger' without thinking of 'hamburger sammich' and laughing like an idiot.

• Like 5

This episode was so amazing. I'm only half way through and there are so many things I would like to comment on.

1. Beating up cops has me cracking my whole shit up. I lived in a small town in Connecticut when I was younger and we had literally like two cops. There was a third but I beat his face out.

2. The topic of skelingtons has been brought up once again, and I'm so happy that Sean, Hayes, and Jessica are able to shed some light on a touchy very spooky subject. Ultimately we do all have skelingtons on the inside, unless you dip them into the ooze from Roger Rabbit.

I once watched Roger Rabbit three times in one day when I was a kid because it was my favorite movie and when Jessica Rabbit came on the screen, people had to call the 'kid boner' police, (which when they came i beat them up too)

That and Baywatch... Kid boners...

This got really strange I'm so sorry.

• Like 7

"drink from his little baba"

I DON'T THINK I'LL MAKE IT THRU THIS EP... LAUGHIN 2 HARD

• Like 8

Ok wait a minute. Upon coming onto this audio showcase my intrigues included: Girls, College Girls, and Hollywood Life and its subsequent lifestyle. Now thanks to Shaan and Heyz I now can add podcasts to my list of interest. Who would have thunk it, ME? A small tiny child from a Dickens novel come to life just to find out that life might just have come out to him.

• Like 4

I know people play it cool here in these forums, but Im not ashamed to say that Sean's story about beating up a cop was possibly the funniest thing I have ever heard on a podcast. I am planning on crocheting a throw pillow today with the inspirational and thought provoking line "Is cops really as strong as what we say?"

A+ episode

• Like 9

The Engineer's Revenge

ycWdQoL.png

Why is Hayes's head hair yellow and face hair brown? Has he had a face transplant?

• Like 3

Guess what I just saw on my tumblr dash. I guess it's gone viral, big time!

alDLzW9.png

• Like 13

Was anybody else super touched when friends on fb said how sad it was that they never got the chance to work with Robin Williams? That just seems like such a sad thing for them to be going through.

This episode was very good especially the part where sean called jessica out on what bears wear. The whole bear part was the best part actually.

• Like 5

Guess what I just saw on my tumblr dash. I guess it's gone viral, big time!

alDLzW9.png

I like where this thread may be going...I dont think Hayes is a scumbag, but the meme generator site I used has an option to add a scumbag hat, so I figured why not?

bb2va.jpg

• Like 5

Good posts, good hosts--good show.

PS the HH live show is TONIGHT I will do my best to carry the scoop troop spirit in my heart and do you all proud

• Like 14

take a sign that says GREGGY 3:16 pls

• Like 12

greggy i'm dressing up like you what do you look like btw

• Like 7

almost exactly like you actually, just put on a eyepatch

• Like 12

andy why did you disappear after my elaborate entourage joke please come back

• Like 3

sounds like a solid bit. run it again

• Like 1

I'm chomping at the bit here! What were the hot scoops from last night?

• Like 2

Sorry I went back to sit with my GF who was saving our seats!! I've never seen Entourage and was deeply ashamed I couldn't participate in what I am sure was a good bit.

Where were YOU afterwards?? We were hanging outside just like leaning up against stuff and really locking into a great hangout session

• Like 10