🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 55 — Lauren Lapkus, Our Close Friend

Why has Hayes never revealed that he is a certified stathead?? This is shocking.

Are you at home right now Andy?

No sorry I am at work so I have to keep my hormones in check at the moment. PS congrats on the pro version

• Like 4

Weeeeee! Fun episode!

I did some doodles while listening to the episode at work....needless to say, I haven't done much work yet today.

07GMxZ1.jpg

• Like 24

I'm making this post from my phone now and I DONT want any spoilers but I had to jump in and say that I was fishing a northern coin out of my cigarette lighter (I call it a phone buffet because it's where mine goes to fiiill up!) in a parking lot when

And I swear to gee oh dee I'm not trolling here. I'm not flaming anyone

But Sean mentions Winn Dixie, and I was *in* a winn Dixie parking lot. Now that's some freaking Winn right there. I didn't even know they had Winn dixies in San Diego

• Like 10

Is the top-left a more HD version of Sean's face (SD version seen bottom-right) or is that The Code Man?

There's a roguish gleam in the eyes that make me think Sean all the way

• Like 2

Btw, I reached out to Andy Kneis via text after following him on twitter earlier this morning. He was extremely gracious

• Like 7

Is the top-left a more HD version of Sean's face (SD version seen bottom-right) or is that The Code Man?

There's a roguish gleam in the eyes that make me think Sean all the way

Haha! I am so glad I captured Sean's roguish gleam. I was trying to do a real drawing and then gave up because it did not have the immediacy that I now require in this internet age. So, I resorted to fast and sloppy. Then I added a little Hayzie so he wouldn't feel left out.

• Like 3

The coin has now become fully fixed in the ole electricity watering hole, and I cannot remove

It with my own strength alone

If anyone has any tips for getting coins out the electric lighter socket of a 2012 fully furnished Miata with comprehensive, I would be eternally grateful. Sorry for taking this off topic

• Like 3

KDY2Trl.jpg

This was unintentional but I now see that Hayes is wearing only chaps and letting his nether region be free.

• Like 2

So I took Soundcloud's number of listens for the five most recent episodes of some Earwolf podcasts, the results are veeery interesting. Looks like Mr Scheer can tell Mr Anchorman to get on down and suck on deez.

S0w3rtj.png

• Like 11

great ep, too bad andy got so gross there but i still love you friend

• Like 3

Wait a tick. I think I see Sean's too.

Sean%2B1.jpg

Computer, enhance please. Quadrant 6, sector 9. 316 to 420.

Sean%2B2.jpg

Hmmm, I still need a better look. Can we zoom, Computer? Winzip angle 44.

Sean%2B3.jpg

There!

• Like 21

you'd get better compression ratios on your enhances if you used a jerry rigged winrawr#7zip algorithm that's been homebrewed but that's good work all the same

• Like 5

I did a quick pencil sketch of Sean, it was really hard and you guys should give me lots of likes for my effort.

ZcjZz6W.jpg

• Like 24

Couple things going on with the forums themselves. Why the Eff can't I get it to sync up with my facebook profile pic!?

and then why the eff can't I just upload a pic on my own. It keeps giving me some bizness, and my version of couzin sam, my cousin, is not getting back to me. I keep getting emails from him saying 'this email was not recieved by the user' or whatever. I'm like why you gotta block me cousin... tom.

Engineer someone or july diaz, could you please look into this possibly?

i just thought you chose that tiny little paper page with a hill and a cloud on it as your profile pic. in my opinion it looks pretty sic.

• Like 6

So when should I start worrying about Sean/Hayes/Brett's lack of response to my facebook friend request? I feel like a few more days and I'll start a huge boycott of facebook stalking their pages. If they don't want me to be their friend, then they'll have to deal with not having me as a stalker too.

• Like 6

Since Cody f-ed up and didn't take any photos of Sean, Hayes, and Lauren, I propose that my drawing and Andrew's excellent "drawing" be added to the official photos for this episode.

• Like 8