🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 318 — Lumber Hack

I guess Comedy Fang Fang will be a Thursday ep?

This episode was reallygreat but I was just expecting a Halloween episode today

I was thinking it would be the Festival Supreme episode and didn't even think about it being time for the Halloween episode, so if that's a bonus ep, all the better.

Amazing episode. Bitsy Boo was hilarious; the Horatio stuff seemed so random, but it was perfect.

Was anyone else wondering if Paul has ever hacked the SAC?

• Like 1

Lumber Hack: "I wish it didn't take the whooole show for you guys to understand me."

• Like 1

Paul Funyuns... Paul Bunyan... Lumber Hack... Lumber Jack.... Matt Besser, you magnificent bastard.

(Wyatt Cenac's new Netflix special is HILARIOUS. Check it out)

• Like 5

If we get a b-b-bonus Halloween special on Thursday and it's half as good as Fang Fang usually is, this will have been a real grandstand week for the podcast.

Also, DeBoer is a strong contender for best character debut of the year.

• Like 1

I really want to see an episode with Bitsy Boo-Carmichael and Horatio Sanz now. I feel like there will be a lot to explore in their relationship.

Second this. Burst out laughing when she said his name.

• Like 7

I like how the guys realized Bitsy-Boo has no nipples, went on a tangent about Mannequin 2: On the Move, and completely forgot the lack of nipples.

• Like 3

I like how the guys realized Bitsy-Boo has no nipples, went on a tangent about Mannequin 2: On the Move, and completely forgot the lack of nipples.

hahaha yes and anything involving her cyborg and virtual reality rivals from the past was pretty much deemed irrelevant as well. It was just her becoming a star.

and yes, I need to hear more about her life with Horatio.

• Like 1

After that episode I've gotten very concerned about the security of our posts.

I mean whats to stop them from getting hacked? I that the best thing would be to give all of our passwords out and to buy season 3 of THE UPRIGHT CITZENS BRIGADE. PAUL LUMBERHACK IS THE 1337357 :ph34r:

• Like 7

Bitsy-Boo needs her own show. STAT. I could listen to that sultry voice for hours. My god.

• Like 1

one of my favorite things is besser getting agro on people through his thinly veiled character

The wanting an episode scrapped in-joke pretty much has to be the Mohr one, right?

What's the story here? I only listened to this one once, because I hate Jay Mohr, but I don't remember anything particularly crazy happening.

What's the story here? I only listened to this one once, because I hate Jay Mohr, but I don't remember anything particularly crazy happening.

Matt Besser DID complain about Jay Mohr on Improv4Humans for not playing well with the others during his character segment as New Dad.

• Like 1

Wyatt's voice is legit soothing.

He is moving up the list of my favorite coloureds.

Matt Besser DID complain about Jay Mohr on Improv4Humans for not playing well with the others during his character segment as New Dad.

What episode are you referring to? I would like to listen to it. I remember Jay not let Bessers' character develop but I never heard Matt comment on it.

What episode are you referring to? I would like to listen to it. I remember Jay not let Bessers' character develop but I never heard Matt comment on it.

It should've been the first "ask the UCB" episode after the Jay Mohr episode.

• Like 1

It should've been the first "ask the UCB" episode after the Jay Mohr episode.

He touches on it for like a second, I am amazed that you remembered that. Thanks!

He touches on it for like a second, I am amazed that you remembered that. Thanks!

Matt mentioned Jay by name in a second Improv4Humans as well (no idea which episode), and went in depth on how Jay stepped all over his jokes and was trying to make himself a bigger character than the character guest.

• Like 1

Wow. I couldn't stop laughing at this episode. Bitsy-Boo Carmichael was probably my favorite new character all year, and there has been some amazing stuff this year. She needs to come back! The out of nowhere Horatio Sanz reference killed me. Everybody was great in this episode though. I loved it.

• Like 1

Matt mentioned Jay by name in a second Improv4Humans as well (no idea which episode), and went in depth on how Jay stepped all over his jokes and was trying to make himself a bigger character than the character guest.

Thanks Justin, I can understand where he is coming from I, I remember when that episode aired and Jay wouldn't really let the character play out. Let me know if you end up remembering the other episode.

Everybody was great in this episode though. I loved it.

I agree, I felt like Scott was on fire. I love when he gets overtly antagonistic with one guest. What made it even better (this may just be me, but for me) was that Jocelyn's character choice was kind of oblivious so Bitsy couldn't even really comment on the condescending tone. Fucking awesome episode this week.

What is up with these S-corps? If Scott has many, should not we also see about acquiring some of our own? Unless it is S-corpse, and we just found out the host with the most has been collecting dead bodies. Besser kicked butt as the skankin ska man on CBB!