🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 68 — Erin Gibson, Our Close Friend

I probably won't be able to do a hangout but you gotta record that.

Yes, we should record this one. Did you watch the movie, Hon? If you did, can you share your notes before the hangout?

• Like 1

If you guys hang out tonight let me know, I'll pop in, but Monday would be totally killer. The GOOD kind of killer, like Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

• Like 2

Vaccines are crazy these days! What happened to the 1950's when every household had a standard vaccine with the disposable dust bags you would buy at the store and then throw out once they were full!

Vaccines these days are so hi-tech! With cyclone technology and "just the right amount of suction!" Like, what?!? Please, just take me back!!! And no, vaccine salesman, I DON'T need a mini vaccine to clean the Doritos crumbs that fall on my chest OR an extendable arm to get into the "hard to reach" spots! Dust is good for you and anyone who says different is a whackjob! Next thing you know they'll be saying you'll need to get a vacuum shot at the doctor's office to prevent "dust bunnies!" Aye! Mama mia!!!

I think you got a little TWISTED up there, Joe. The word you're looking for is vacisil.

Blake Stuck is Toby Keith Sweat whom is vanished I think he might have been vaccinated :(

• Like 7

gonna use this double post to say that I'm so proud of all of u and why are purses so expensive I saw one for 300 dollars and it was on sale... Sorry big fashion, ur not gettin my money for that purse. I'm gonna buy a much cheaper one.

• Like 6

I saw a wallet for like 130 bucks and I says to the girl I'm with "this better be made from the leather of a prize fighting bull. Or a horse."

She laughed so u know it was funny.

• Like 7

next time you could say "this better come with $120 dollars in it", just workshoppin datejokes

• Like 12

I bought a $300 purse once*. It was the best purse I ever bought**.

*It wasn't for me, I am a man and don't use a purse. I use a courier bag.

**It was the only purse I've ever bought. But it seriously is a great purse.

Edit: Just to be clear, I'm not some kind of fancy rich guy. It was for a special occasion, and you wouldn't believe the number of bus station handjobs I had to give before I could buy it. Thirty.

Congratulations to all of us on our Oscars! Make sure you grab the right one!

Vincent Ridgardser Amigo

Good edit adding the Amigo to incorporate Nico. Nice work Brgrho

• Like 1

I lost my voice and now I sound like a greggy.

• Like 12

I finally listened to this episode today.

It was good and I laughed and I liked it.

• Like 5

I started a post but don't know what to write and for some reason I can't delete this so...hi.

• Like 2

I started watching Transparent yesterday to see what all the fuss is about. Sorry feminists, but I have to say that Joffrey Tambourne plays a woman better than any actual woman that I've seen. Should he have won an award for best actor? Since I just learned about the whole spectrum thing, it seems like they should have at least 5 different acting categories.

• Best Actor
  • Best supporting actor
  • best actress
  • best supporting actress
  • best transactor
  • best supporting transactor
  • best transactress
  • best supporting transactress

everyone gets a trophy

Sean's scene in Parks and Rec had a real sense of ADR about it. I think this confirms the rumour I heard that Amy Poehler will start randomly screaming during filming if she feels any of the other actors are being funnier than her.

• Like 10

Question for everyone: if a new poster puts up their first post and you really like their name but didn't really care for the post, do you give the post a 'like?' Just a hypothetical.

• Like 6

Question for everyone: if a new poster puts up their first post and you really like their name but didn't really care for the post, do you give the post a 'like?' Just a hypothetical.

I would not give them a like, but in a separate post say Hey! I like your name.

• Like 2

Sean's scene in Parks and Rec had a real sense of ADR about it. I think this confirms the rumour I heard that Amy Poehler will start randomly screaming during filming if she feels any of the other actors are being funnier than her.

Mmm. Yes. And on the Parks and Rec set, ADR accordingly stands for Amy the Dialogue Ravager.

• Like 2

Brg, I'm about to give you the best advice that anyone will ever give you: drop out of school and go into comedy full time. Well, maybe don't drop out of school, because as I understand it, you are almost done with your program. But maybe right after you graduate, go to LA, or NYC or Chicago or someplace where you can keep taking improv classes and maybe join a sketch comedy group or something like that. You are seriously funny.

• Like 5

Just wait, you guys. I bet she's gonna say, "funny looking," or something. I've seen this before.

Also, can't I use Photoshop anywhere? Big city livin' ain't me, babe.

EDIT:

Admittedly, your very nice words make me think you have just a terrible taste in the funny and I've done gone and lost all respect for you, Stasi, but--real talk--completely independent of how clearly sarcastic you're being, I do want those things real bad, you know. And that is scary and new for me. So while I don't know what inspired it, nice words are nice words and they do mean a lot because clearly I maybe have overwhelming self esteem issues. So, thank you thank you thank you and you made me cry and then I did 100 push-ups, but I cried some more because they were real hard, Stasi, just real hard.

• Like 3

brg if you move to LA, i'll be your friend.

• Like 2

I started watching Transparent yesterday to see what all the fuss is about. Sorry feminists, but I have to say that Joffrey Tambourne plays a woman better than any actual woman that I've seen. Should he have won an award for best actor? Since I just learned about the whole spectrum thing, it seems like they should have at least 5 different acting categories.

• Best Actor
  • Best supporting actor
  • best actress
  • best supporting actress
  • best transactor
  • best supporting transactor
  • best transactress
  • best supporting transactress

everyone gets a trophy

I like that you made a list of precisely eight categories and described it as "at least five."

• Like 2