πŸ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Γ—
JulyDiaz

Episode 332 β€” What Winsome Said

Did we ever get to the bottom of wheelbarrow vs. wheelbarrel?

Β 

Yeah, the technical (ity no orca splashover) term for it is dirtcart. I don't think wheelbarrel has ever been a thing, Scott was probably just trying to spare Kyle's feelings. Winsome is a word though, meaning "attractive or appealing in appearance or character" as in "a winsome smile". It would be nice to see Winsome smile some more, but I understand that he's pretty broken up about Pangaea and losing many of his friends and lovers, including both dinosaurs and stars.

• Like 1

Bumpy's meaning is that the level of terrible(jokingly) that are Scott's characters (let's say -79) is the level of great on the opposite end of the spectrum (79) that is his Paul Lynde. Bumpy is saying that Scott's Paul Lynde is amazing. C+.

Still, though, I won't hear anyone besmirch the good name of Dabney, by God!

• Like 6

It wasn't until the third time that Scott said it that I realized that β€œI Liked His Old Stuff Better” was actually the name of Kyle's special and not a dig.

• Like 3

Really hard for Scott to hang through this and he managed it. Dude doesn't get enough credit for saving every show, never letting an episode fall completely apart to neon butt pancakes

• Like 2

I reckon if Winsome ever heard the Kooky Cavemen he would be utterly inconsolable.

• Like 4

Did we ever get to the bottom of wheelbarrow vs. wheelbarrel?

"All of the sudden, I fell into a wheelbarrel!"

• Like 4

Still, though, I won't hear anyone besmirch the good name of Dabney, by God!

Β 

Please, someone send a message to Wompler's stepdad and get him to pay for Dabney to do some caricatures at the next anniversary/birthday party.

• Like 1

It's a good thing they threw that game of Riddle Me This in there or this episode would have been *too* good.

I mean this as no kind of slight to the guests--who were all great; the whole show was!--but Scott's first few minutes of solo wheel-spinning at the top of this episode, developing a bit out of nearly every stray thought he had, made me realize I would absolutely be on board for a two-hour Hot Saucerman super-solo buper-bolo tour de force. His bullshit is the best bullshit.

• Like 1