🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 69 — Betsy Sodaro, Our Close Friend

Beyonce sucks her sister is better its just that jiggaman saw more promise(booty) in bey so he spoke to the illuminatori glitterati literally had her a made woman thats why salonge was such a elevatorhater. Beck looks like a pencil pushin nerd so i guess nerds won and new world order lost

Thanks grammas.

• Like 3

Hey. I just saw Sean on Parks and Rec. I'm sure you probably talked about it on here already. How is everyone? I've missed all you guys, and I'm going to work harder at being a better friend to this forum. Please don't be mad at me. I love you all. Please accept me back.

• Like 7

Tim, what was your favorite moment of this past weekend? I think my favorite moment was when I handed you that sandwich. You looked so happy.

Sandwich time was definitely clutch. Guys, Anastasia is so nice. I was running late and mentioned that I was dumb and didn't get lunch and she was all "Let me get you a sandwich" and then she did and it was really tasty.

My favorite was just gabbing about the forums outside of Marines. Also you gave me that pic.

Spoilers: we talked about who we like and don't like, and the spoiler is that we love everyone on the forums.

Second favorite: Running into Matt Gourley and Mark McConville at a Mexican restaurant and chatting with them.

I can't believe I missed that. However, I did get to meet him after the show. I was wearing my Earwolf hoodie and he said something like "I see you're representing my people" or something like that (I don't remember the exact wording because I was probably having blood pressure issues because of stress of not being an idiot so just imagine he said that but funny) and it was really cool. He's so awesome. He's definitely so cool, and awesome, and funny too. Nice guy.

• Like 3

Sorry guys I missed a few days on here has anyone been talking about me

• Like 7

Sorry guys I missed a few days on here has anyone been talking about me

We're always talking about you, Andy. Wondering where you are, what you're doing, what you're thinking about and whether you are thinking of us.

• Like 3

ive been talking to you

• Like 3

ive been talking to you

Is this foreshadowing?

• Like 4

Is this foreshadowing?

I'm not sure how much Greggy wants to reveal but mmmmYES

Andy is that your van in your avatar?

No but that bowl cut and home-made Ninja Turtle costume are all mine baby

• Like 3

No but that bowl cut and home-made Ninja Turtle costume are all mine baby

Pardon my français, but that bull cut is fuckin' bitchin'

• Like 1

Andy, did your GF move in? Do you guys have furniture now? How's that going?

• Like 2

Spunky, can we get a new photo of Hurricane Dennis and Ross every week please?

Unrelated comment: I'm writing the pilot for a sitcom called "Hurricane Dennis and Ross." It's like a buddy cop show, but instead of cops they're magicians who solve mysteries. Hurricane Dennis is a handsome dignified older man who is serious but charming. Ross is a young silly skirt chaser who often gets the duo into trouble. They live together in a loft apartment.

• Like 5

Is the character of "Hurricane Dennis" played by Hurricane Dennis? If so, I'm in.

• Like 3

I would be interested, but I'm expecting my depression to wrap up in the next few days, so it probably won't be that relevant to me. I mean, it isn't like depression can just go on FOREVER, right?

The cool kind alternates with mania, so there's that.

• Like 2

Is the character of "Hurricane Dennis" played by Hurricane Dennis? If so, I'm in.

I'll try but I hear he's really hard to get.

• Like 3

Andy, did your GF move in? Do you guys have furniture now? How's that going?

Yes, thank you for asking we are slowly but surely transforming it from a guy apartment to a couple's apartment with things like nice towels and lavender lotions.

PS congrats on meeting a bunch of cool comedy people

• Like 6

I'm not sure how much Greggy wants to reveal but mmmmYES

I'm writing my prediction down on a slip of paper and sealing the envelope.

• Like 3

Yo, Chanson, still reeling from John Oliver's burn on Seattle last week? Or are you just glad Last Week Tonight is back? I know I am.

• Like 2

We're in San Francisco. All these comedy folks are out here for SF Sketchfest.

PS- I just met Engineer Brett. He was very nice and smart and fun and cool.

Anastasia you need to put a password on your posting apparatus when you go abroad, you've been hacked by Engineer Brett

• Like 6

Yes, thank you for asking we are slowly but surely transforming it from a guy apartment to a couple's apartment with things like nice towels and lavender lotions.

PS congrats on meeting a bunch of cool comedy people

Thank you. It was fun.

I am hoping to meet even funnier people in LA when we head south for the live HH on the 17th. Will you be there, Andy? It would be awesome to meet up. Same goes for Agata and Asteck and any other LA folks.

PS - I hear candles are a great way to transform a space.

• Like 3

I'll try but I hear he's really hard to get.

I feel like he was born for the role
  • Like 3

Thank you. It was fun.

I am hoping to meet even funnier people in LA when we head south for the live HH on the 17th. Will you be there, Andy? It would be awesome to meet up. Same goes for Agata and Asteck and any other LA folks.

PS - I hear candles are a great way to transform a space.

We actually don't have any candles yet I don't think but I have a feeling there will be many appearing soon.

Also yes I will be going. Are you and Tim coming down? I'll have time to kill before the show if IRL hangouts are happening.

• Like 3