gPF6i4k.jpg HAYES & SEAN ALERT gPF6i4k.jpg

they read an ad on comedy bang bang

1 Hour 18 Minutes into the episode.

Wait a minute........

Flip 118 around

8 - 1 - 1 = 6

6 is the first number in 666

The Sign of the Apocalypse!!

Are Sean and Hayes and Scott and Squarespace and Earwolf trying to further the agenda of Satan?!?!?!?!?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eh, I'm OK with it.

• Like 1

Joe went to Washington DC

Two lizard people there he did see

Barrack said, "Give me toast"

Hill' said, "Ya, I'd like some toast"

So back to the kitchen did Joe flee

• Like 5

That ad is my favorite Earwolf show now. Very excited about the live tour.

• Like 4

Poor Mr.Hog !!

I'm outraged.

How'd ya figure it out Hogman ?

Well I am very smart so I noticed that the amount of money I was set to leave with didn't seem right, so I did some digging and found that she had pocketed cash from a table and then transferred the bill to my name. Shame shame.
  • Like 1

I am learning about so many new cool podcasts from this Sean and Hayes world tour. Gilmore Guys, Box Angeles and now Comedybang! Where does it end!

• Like 3

It was strange, but I enjoyed it. I cracked up when Hayes asked if Legal Zoom has anything "if you're trying to leave your family situation." Also, when Sean said that they were injured when manufacturing the pillowcase bed.

They were great at derailing Scott's ads. "And the stamps are free?" "How much to ship a dog after completing a dog swap?"

It's also nice that Scott keeps plugging them...and promoting their show. Ay-o! I hope they become guests on CBB sometime in the near future.

• Like 9

its strange that they haven't been, but then again, what pods has hayes been on at all? besides HH subsidaries

• Like 2

its strange that they haven't been, but then again, what pods has hayes been on at all? besides HH subsidaries

With Special Guest Lauren Lapkus is the only earwolf show he's been a guest on (on which he's been a guest), but he was really a host, so that complicates things.

• Like 3

Yikes, I didn't think about that! I need to hit up LegalZoom, pronto, and get some dog-swap-blocking paperwork underway. Speaking of LegalZoom, are they a law firm? Or do they just provide legal guidance at my specific direction?

• Like 2

too arrogant to be a guest?

smh, hollywood glamor has gotten to his head

The "Hayes" brand is one of authoritative leadership, so a subordinate "guest" position just isn't on-message. Sean, meanwhile, is more "goofball class clown".

It's a real Pinky and the Brain dynamic.

• Like 2

I don't see what's so wrong with having standards. So Hayes isn't going to go on every shitty podcast that asks him. Just the really, really, really, really good ones? Makes sense to me. I respect that.

• Like 6

I seem to recall that Hayes is not part of the "UCB circle-jerk." I think that if he stops being a priss and gives Matt Besser that handie he's been angling for, Hayes might start getting invited to appear on some more pods.

Edit: this made me think of a joke. "Man, why do I always get stuck next to the left-handed guy?"

• Like 3

I seem to recall that Hayes is not part of the "UCB circle-jerk." I think that if he stops being a priss and gives Matt Besser that handie he's been angling for, Hayes might start getting invited to appear on some more pods.

Edit: this made me think of a joke. "Man, why do I always get stuck next to the left-handed guy?"

As someone who is left handed I will say that I do, in fact, give great h-jays.

P.S. GUESS WHO IS ON THE NEW GILMORE GUYS EPISODE

• Like 6

As someone who is left handed I will say that I do, in fact, give great h-jays.

Yeah, but in a right-hand dominated circle-j, everyone would reach to their right, and your skilled left hand would be going to waste! I guess you could sit facing the outside of the circle.

I guess you could sit facing the outside of the circle.

I am so glad that the logistics of this got worked out.

• Like 3

Yeah, but in a right-hand dominated circle-j, everyone would reach to their right, and your skilled left hand would be going to waste! I guess you could sit facing the outside of the circle.

Sigh. I can do plenty of things right handed so I guess I can do this that way. I don't want to miss the very not-awkward eye contact of this cirky jerky.

• Like 2

Sigh. I can do plenty of things right handed so I guess I can do this that way. I don't want to miss the very not-awkward eye contact of this cirky jerky.

Well, obviously NOBODY is going to have a complaint about sitting next to the ambidextrous guy.

• Like 2

So, you guys are planning a circle jerk? When is this happening? Is everyone invited?

• Like 3

And so the trilogy is complete ! Very excited to listen to this.

• Like 4

Sorry, just me and Bruce.

Can that be considered a circle? It's more of a vector.

• Like 2