🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 342 — A Silicon Valley P-Cast

Very very funny episode. The cast of Silicon Valley is a murderer's row of talented young comedians - the casting alone deserve an award. I haven't been this excited about a new season of a show since Breaking Bad, which granted was only couple years ago, but in Golden Age of TV time, that's quite a while. Anyway, great ep, You can never have too much Ku on a podcast.

This was hands-down one of the funniest CBBs of all time. Thomas Middleditch is so unassuming, and his performance as Joey Tortellini was amazing. MVP material. This one will be on repeat!

• Like 2

man, it's funny how much of a negative reaction I had to Middleditch when I saw the premiere of Silicon Valley last year, but am now completely enamored by him and how much of a funny maniac he is irl. he's just so uncomfortably awkward that show. love it now, great show, C+

have a feeling this ep will be one of my top faves of the year. so silly and fun!!

• Like 2

maybe the WSGLL ep#14 ? (Lauren's Podcast)

Upcoming on the 4th season of CBB on IFC.

"Thomas Middleditch Wears an Enigmatic Sweatshirt and Sweatpants With Pockets" airing May 22nd.

Love Kumail and Martin Starr. But I only knew Middleditch from Silicon Valley so I had NO idea he would be that fu&*ing funny. Joey Tortellini from Sudan?!? And the backstory, on the fly?! I was in tears. That was Andy Daly caliber insanity there.

And the China calls, oh my, I laughed so hard with Scott desp trying to stop them but just giving in to the hilarious silliness.

And I loved that Kumail laughed so hard he ended up with hiccups. That's exacly how I felt by the end.

*bookmarked for the end of the year.

• Like 6

I think Joey Tortellini would get along very well with Don DiMello.

• Like 5

Geeked out at the mention of Dan Carlin's Hardcore History.

"What is your opinion of who a grip is?"

#ClassicJarles

Al Gore + Rhythm

... I can't keep typing everything I love about this. Goddamn you, CBB! You're killing it in 2015.

"No let's talk to her." So matter of factly... I've relistened to the phone call so many times and can't stop laughing each time.

• Like 4

I was disappointed that PFT wasn't around longer after the first break, but then Joey Tortellini made that disappointment vanish! Thomas Middleditch is freaking hilarious! Just a perfect CBB guest. The calls to China killed me. Middleditch's Chinese accent was amazing; spot on enough to not be racist (well not racist to me I guess) and insanely funny at the same time. I am a Middleditch virgin and this is my introduction to him, but I am a total fan of his now!

• Like 2

I've listened to every episode and I'm hard-pressed to remember one that was much better than this. So hilarious. Like a lot of others have commented, I had no idea how funny Middleditch was. Insanely talented and well-suited to the CBB format. He's got a new fan.

• Like 4

This ep has gotten more replays then any ep I've listened to ever. Joey Tortellini and The calls to Asia had me in stitches. Really hope he keeps coming back.

• Like 2

How the F was this the first time Thomas Middleditch was on the show?? He killed it. The calls to China are already a favorite of mine for the Best Of episodes. Don't let this be the last time he's on the show this year!!

Middleditch did the Chinese character on this week's episode of The Meltdown and it was fucking AMAZING.

• Like 1

Middleditch did the Chinese character on this week's episode of The Meltdown and it was fucking AMAZING.

oh good god well I will definitely have to check that out. I keep forgetting to find the meltdown episodes somewhere, really enjoyed the first season.

Wouldn't be surprised if we see and hear a lot more Tommy Middledee, he seems like a perfect sidekick to Scott. Into nerdy things, enjoys a premise that tumbles out of control quickly, likes throwing out the weird voices

More Middleditch!! He's freakin' hilarious!

Watch this week's TV show, he was great!

• Like 1

was just re-listening to this one today. I didn't realize that the genesis of the Middleditch + Lapkus ep happened on this ep.

"Al Gore has rhythm in 3/4 time. 3+4=7. 7 washington avenue! that's where the national treasure is! let's go!"