πŸ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Γ—
agata

Episode 88 β€” Neil Campbell, Our Close Employee

did i tell you guys that i met shaq one time because he saw me eating dinner with my family and wanted to meet me because he thought i looked so funny and nice?

• Like 4

Tomorrows new Handbook so I'm probably not gonna go back and like everything that deserves it, but I want you all to know that I love you and that I don't own a cell phone cause I'm so rando!

• Like 15

Colt Barton's sporadic posting about meeting Shaq (Shap) at a Phoenix Hooters spurred a beautiful upcoming 20 part docu-series on ESPN.

Β 

Also, it isn't it so fucking lame that Jakal couldn't be here to contribute to this? Haven't seen anyone else mention him but he doesn't seem like the kind of guy to hold it against us so I think we're in the clear.

Skipped this one Jakal.

• Like 4

hey Jakal. went and saw Inside/Out today. seriously bawled. like streaming tears. stupid Pixar. okay Jakal, good catch up. latersk8r.

• Like 2

hi get out your phone and open the voice recorder thing and record yourself reading your colt barton hooters picture posts and email them to me at greggygregsa@gmail.com

if you didnt do any but want to record one of mine thats cool too, i did too many

need some more of these still please friends ty

• Like 11