🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Hunch Hondo

Who is your HH dream guest?

Apple Paltrow-Martins

Francis Bean Love-Cobain

Suri Holmes-Cruise

Dennis Franz

• Like 2

Don't remember if you guys have talked about the Dave Thomas episode recently, but I listened to it today. He was an excellent guest and was the first one in my memory to ask Sean to speak on that.

Another old school bro to kick it with the "dudes" would be cool. Martin Short would be the best guest of all time?

• Like 2

my dream guest is allan mcleod. if they ever get that guy i could die happy and in fact will murder myself after listening, thats a promise

• Like 19

johnny pemberton, shaq

Would love to see Johnny Pemberton back on the show.

• Like 2

all right i listened to the episode and when it came time, i just couldnt pull the trigger. see, theres one more guy who i have to hear on hollywood handbook. i am working now on building a guillotine out in my shed so if this guy is ever on, i can listen in the stocks, ready to hit the lever that releases the blade as soon as that earwolf/wolfcool sting finishes. please mr hays and mr sean, make my life (literally) complete and have john gemberling on your show some day, even if it is many years from now

• Like 16

...oh greggy... I fee like if I paste the link here, I'd be essentially killing you..so it's your call. I'll just say this - if you're wondering what the best kind of small dog is, be VERY careful not to make any typos when typing "lapdog best' into the search bar.

you'll get that one on the way home.

• Like 4

...oh greggy... I fee like if I paste the link here, I'd be essentially killing you..so it's your call.

Poor greggy. Numbered days, man. Numbered days.

Im new to this forum and I can't make up my mind, would greggy's ghost (once he finally kills himself) be a good guest on HH? or just too scary? Maybe he would be nice like Hitler's ghost?

• Like 3

Too scary.

How about a special big science episode with Neil deGrasse Tyson? I bet he could learn a thing or two from our boys.

• Like 2

I'm seeing Kevin Nealon on Conan and thinking he'd be an ideal guest.

• Like 1

someone with that classic appeal like vivien leigh, william holden, or munky.

all jokes aside though, munky.

or jordan peele.