🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 139 — Not Before I Get A Rubbing!

New special guest friend Thomas Middleditch joins the gang to play the role of Winter! When we last left our heroes, they were in the middle of knocking giants off of giant birds in the desert and now they are left with one more hawk high up above. They’re on the offensive and then are getting outta there!

Could not have been a better guest to have. Tommy m'ditch is a joy.

• Like 3

so I've never listened to nerd poker, not into D+D but I love Tommy Middledee, so should I listen to this or will I be lost do you guys think?

so I've never listened to nerd poker, not into D+D but I love Tommy Middledee, so should I listen to this or will I be lost do you guys think?

Fear not, here is all you need to know and do to jump into the current Nerd Poker campaign:

1. Fuck all giants, all giants must die

2. Watch TVLand, take notes

3. Mangione

4. It was Brian who farted

Enjoy!

• Like 4

Indeed. Thomas was a fantastic guest. His dandy-fied take on Winter's perversions was hilarious. I hope he's there next week as well.

• Like 1

Indeed. Thomas was a fantastic guest. His dandy-fied take on Winter's perversions was hilarious. I hope he's there next week as well.

I propose we get Thomas, Steve Agee, AND Rick Remender to guest and play their version of Winter. At the same time.

• Like 1

I propose we get Thomas, Steve Agee, AND Rick Remender to guest and play their version of Winter. At the same time.

Hell, for that matter get Gerry back in for a visit. Excused by a plot where some magical accident splits Winter into physical manifestations of his multiple selves.

Sign in to follow this