🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
taylor anne photo

Mirror Mirror (2012)

I'm surprised that this piece of trash hasn't been brought up yet.

It was released around the exact same time as Snow White and the Huntsman and I wonder if that's why they decided to make a lot of the choices they did so that it wouldn't be the same movie.

None of it worked.

Is it supposed to be a comedy? Is it supposed to be super campy? Why do I try to put reason into it?

I had to suffer through this and that is what I get for letting my roommate pick the title on movie night.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Tarsem [singh] is yet another director in the vein of Lee Tamahori, who started with maybe two good movies ("The Cell" and "The Fall"), and has been making hack-y crap ever since. I mean, "Self/Less?" And his next project is directing all ten episodes of NBC's "Emerald City," a dark-and-edgy version of "The Wizard of Oz."

I hate this movie. Who thought it was a good idea? It's the same exact feeling I got when I saw Dark Shadows. Such garbage.

But great suggestion, taylorannephoto

• Like 1

Tarsem [singh] is yet another director in the vein of Lee Tamahori, who started with maybe two good movies ("The Cell" and "The Fall"), and has been making hack-y crap ever since. I mean, "Self/Less?" And his next project is directing all ten episodes of NBC's "Emerald City," a dark-and-edgy version of "The Wizard of Oz."

Holy shit, I already forgot what "Self/Less" was, even though I had it at my theater maybe...two months ago? I forget...

• Like 1

Fun fact: "Mirror" is one of the few words that sounds less cool in an American accent than in a British accent.

Same as "Herbs."

Is there a film called "Herbs Herbs"

Fun fact: "Mirror" is one of the few words that sounds less cool in an American accent than in a British accent.

Same as "Herbs."

Is there a film called "Herbs Herbs"

I think most Americans would say that actually every word sounds better with a British accent. Unless it's an American trying to do a British accent...

• Like 1

I imagine it sounds cool in a brummie accent

On 10/6/2015 at 12:02 PM, tay-loe anne photo said:

I'm surprised that this piece of trash hasn't been brought up yet.

It was released around the exact same time as Snow White and the Huntsman and I wonder if that's why they decided to make a lot of the choices they did so that it wouldn't be the same movie.

None of it worked.

Is it supposed to be a comedy? Is it supposed to be super campy? Why do I try to put reason into it?

I had to suffer through this and that is what I get for letting my roommate pick the title on movie night.

giphy.gif

None of it worked for The Huntsman either.

Hope your roommate is making better choices by now.

There was alot of topless Armie Hammer for a PG movie

8871495.gif

9 hours ago, Kream15 said:

None of it worked for The Huntsman either.

Hope your roommate is making better choices by now.

There was alot of topless Armie Hammer for a PG movie

8871495.gif

We no longer live together, but we're still friends and trust me... she's not LOL

But yeah The Huntsmen really wasn't a good franchise either, but at least Charlize Theron was a better queen and it looked prettier to me lol.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ofcoursemyhorse said:

Didn't the equally inexplicable Into the Woods also release sometime around this movie as well?

Pretty much. It came out 2 years after and somehow scored a 70 on RT.

Sign in to follow this