🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 126 - Julie Klausner Again, Our Close Friend

yeah yeah, good ep and everything, but man have you guys seen this Batman v Superman reviews???????????????????

I mean, critics don't like this huge, intentionally gloomy blockbuster movie directed by a director everyone hates!

• Like 6

I hope you regret postin that Jacob, cause me and the Snyder Ryderz are coming to turn you into a pretzel.

• Like 16

Happy Birthday Hayes!

I would have sent you a card but I already tried sending you and Sean a package a while ago and it never got there. It’s unfortunate ‘cause it contained Oaksterdam t-shirts, which I’m sure would have made you look dope af compared to all the other podcasters walking around wearing t-shirts with ironic phrases such as “D.A.R.E” or “Justin Beiber World Tour” or “Ninja Turtles”. These are funny t-shirts because young men love drugs but hate Justin Beiber; I don’t understand the Ninja Turtle one tbh.

Anyway, back to my point. Hayes, I hope you have a great bday. You are truly one of the two funniest people in the world and should be celebrated every day, not just once a year.

• Like 17

Just stopping by to give a quick birthday shout out to my best friend, and one of our two favorite podcasters, Hayes Thaddeus Davenport. Have a good one Hayesebaby, dinner's on me tonight.

• Like 13

HBD HD !

Hurricane Dennis's birthday isn't until July.

Edit: Oh SHIT! I just realized that HD could have seven totally different meanings! Let me break it down for you.

1) Hurricane Dennis

2) High Definition

3) Hard Disk

4) Hard Dick

5) Hillary Duff

6) Harley-Davidson

7) Huntington's Disease

• Like 20

On IMDb list of 982 most popular people born on March 23rd, Hayes is #79! This makes him more popular than John Wayne Bobbitt, who played himself in some Howard Stern thing called New Year's Rotten Eve. However, he is less popular than Robert McLachlan, who we all know was the cinematographer on Final Destination.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYES!

• Like 24

For a minute there Hayes and I were the same age and I did not like that ONE BIT so happy birthday Hayes, thank you so much for being older than me again and also congratulations on the very funny show this week

• Like 19

Sean, I noticed that nobody responded to your crack about "the guy whose last name isn't even finished" even though you circled back around for it several times. I just wanted to let you know that I did get your good, good joke. I'm sorry for not saying something right away, but I had to listen to the episode three times before I figured it out.

You don't have to write back or anything. I just thought that since everybody is making a big deal out of Hayes's birthday you might be feeling a little blue, and I wanted to let you know that I get you, buddy. If you ever need somebody to talk to, you can always pretend that I'm there with you, and that I'm listening.

• Like 17

Hey Hayes, didn't record a song for you or anything, but I did listen to the Alice in Chains classic "Them Bones" in your honor (cause the song is about bones and your nickname is Hayzie Bone, see how that works). I'm not even gonna post the Youtube video, because I assume everyone owns either Dirt or an AIC greatest hits compilation.

Have a great day!

• Like 6

Today we had a birthday celebration for people born in March at work. I wrote "Happy Birthday Hayes!" on the whiteboard. I said " ... dear Hayes..." during the happy birthday song too.

• Like 13

Hayes I've been at the restaurant for over 45 minutes waiting, where are you? Are you running late? Do you want me to place an order for you? I already got us an order of calamari to share, but now the sauce is cold. Why arent you answering my texts, not just the ones tonight but every one I've ever sent. Was it something I said? Is this even your real number? Why arent you hereHayes?

• Like 17

Looks like someone just won the Oscar for best birthday haver! You!

Lol jk but seriously Happy Birthday Hayes and congratulations on decades and decades of success in the industry (the only thing that matters).

33e629230d1ad113cc59e21961d5189a.jpg

• Like 14

Sean, I noticed that nobody responded to your crack about "the guy whose last name isn't even finished" even though you circled back around for it several times. I just wanted to let you know that I did get your good, good joke. I'm sorry for not saying something right away, but I had to listen to the episode three times before I figured it out.

Thank you for saying this, SF! It also took me several times around before I figured out the (v v funny) joke. Maybe the different pronunciations threw me off?

• Like 11

I know it's not, but this ep seemed crazy short. Bring Julie back, she needs this.

• Like 10

Hopefully she'll be on next week since she flew all the way out there just for the show

• Like 7

Yes Celine Dion is the sun, and we her earth moon satellites, spinning wildly in this symphonic stew of sound, words, noises & abstract voices. This ep was funny ass shht! H&S is big time charmers, Julie is a fine muse

Peak%20of%20Satirical%20Comedy_1.jpg

• Like 15

I watch the show all the time. Every time I watch it, I make a laughing. Funny time. Good bye forever. FIRST!!!!

• Like 6

I know it's not, but this ep seemed crazy short. Bring Julie back, she needs this.

Hi Chris, I really hate to do this, but I'm gonna need to see some identification.

• Like 9